RULES FOR PLAYERS
1. You must first join as a "Junior Player". Click here for the sub-forum for the FWTT Junior Tour
2. When you join the junior tour, you MUST be at least 14 years old
3. After one month on the junior tour, you can be promoted to the pro tour at the discretion of the FWTT Junior Tour Administrator
4. You are not allowed to change surfaces after you submit them the first time
5. You are not allowed to change your player's name unless she 'marries', and so she can only change her SURNAME
6. Each FWTT player can play as many tournaments as they wish. However, only the best of 16 (plus tour championships) will be counted in their ranking.
7. Previous points may be used (if current event is on same surface) for no more than 2 weeks. There is also no guarantee that previous points will be used at all, however if they are kept then every effort will be made to use them. Example: Week1-You send points; Week2-You don't send and event is on same surface; if Week1 points were kept they can be used; Week3-You don't send and event is on same surface; if Week1 points were kept they can be used; Week4-You must send new points or you receive 0-0-0
6. If both players send doubles points, the following will apply:
- If neither specify which points to use, the points will be combined and averaged
- If one player specifies which set of points to use, that set will be used
- If both players specify that their set of points should be used, they will again be averaged
7. If neither player sends doubles points, singles points will be averaged (minus any bonus singles points). If one player does not send singles points, 0-0-0 will be used for that person's part of the doubles points.
8. If only one player sends doubles points, that player's points will be used for the team.
9. If you fail to send points for a Grand Slam, Premier 5, or Premier Mandatory Event you will receive 0-0-0 regardless of whether or not previous points are on hand.
10. In the event of a tie in points, the winner of that set shall be the player who has the preference of that surface higher. If there is still a tie, the higher ranked player shall win.
11. If you send too many points, any excess will be deducted from the set in which the set score is closest.