Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cavite, Philippines
here is tina's answers
here are marteena's answers to this week's immunity questions:
1. What is the name of my mother?
2. What is the name of my mixed doubles partner (first name included)?
3. Who used to be my doubles partner, the one I had for the longest time, before Hong Da Jung?
4. At the beginning of the year, something tragic happened to me in Australia, What was it?
You were stabbed near the stomach in a back alley in melbourne. This happened while Tommy was buying some food for you
5. Where was I discovered after the above event?
Well, you were found in a back alley in melbourne behind a bookstore, and then rushed to a nearby hospital
6. What is my clothes sponsor?
7. What is the only singles title that i have won?
2001 $25,000 Manila challenger
8. Who did I beat in the finals to win that title?
9. Name all the doubles titles I have gained these year (including ITF).
$10,000 Monterrey, $10,000 Mantamoros, $10,000 Ciudad Victoria
10. Name the only doubles title that I won last year with Juzzy Nakijama.
11. I have been partnered before with another Japanese besides Juzzy, who was it?
12. Name the only other nbon-asia player i have played with besides Sandy Vicario.
You have played with Riana Shamira Zubir, but she is Asian - from Indonesia. Other than her, I can't think of anyone
13. What is my best surface?
14. what occupation did i have before i became a tennis player?
15. Where is my hometown?
16. Me and Juzzy reached a tier 1 final this year, where was it?
Nasdaq-100 Open, Miami
17. what is my worst surface?
18. which junior player is my countrywoman and good friend?
19. I won the the doubles title at the exhibition Unity Cup last year, which player did I partner with?
20. How did I manage to go through school financially?
You received a scholarship.
Some of the answers were guesses, and some i researched and found out. Some of the guesses will be very wrong! LOL. I don't
have time to do the tiebreak question now, but if i get time in the next day, i might send it in.
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply