♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥ - Page 330 - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4936 of 5033 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2014, 02:41 PM
Senior Member
 
NEKØ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: To Oslo and Back Home
Posts: 10,619
                     
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
That's when the clown Cena called him hypocrite but Punk completely owned him that night. Poor thing he couldn't come up with anything to defend himself vs Punk. Which theme song of his you liked more btw, the first one or the second one? To me they are equally good. Punk has a great taste in Music.
I like both. Ironically, I made a video years ago, a tribute video for Punk with "Cult Of Personality", way before his return on Raw with that theme. I don't know why I had the feeling Punk used that theme on ROH, but he never used it before WWE. I though it suits him very well. "This fire burns" has an amazing chorus, suits the Straight Edge Society gimmick perfectly, I want him to get back the old gimmick. I like this one too, but the one when he was on SmackDown! with the sXe Society was my favorite.

You cannot find peace by avoiding life.
- Virginia Woolf, The Hours
NEKØ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4937 of 5033 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2014, 03:14 PM Thread Starter
.
 
Kerber Counter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 32,915
                     
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
I like both. Ironically, I made a video years ago, a tribute video for Punk with "Cult Of Personality", way before his return on Raw with that theme. I don't know why I had the feeling Punk used that theme on ROH, but he never used it before WWE. I though it suits him very well. "This fire burns" has an amazing chorus, suits the Straight Edge Society gimmick perfectly, I want him to get back the old gimmick. I like this one too, but the one when he was on SmackDown! with the sXe Society was my favorite.
OMG that's pretty cool.

Talking about theme songs, list your top 10 theme songs in WWE. I'll do the same but I have to listen to some of them again first in order to rank them.


Angelique Kerber 2016 AO Champion 2016 USO Champion
♥ Barthel ♥ Pliskova ♥ Shvedova ♥ Pavly ♥ Bellis ♥ Muguruza ♥ Radwanska ♥ Halep ♥
Kerber Counter is offline  
post #4938 of 5033 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2014, 03:26 PM Thread Starter
.
 
Kerber Counter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 32,915
                     
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥



I remember that match. I think it's the biggest robbery I've ever seen in football. Unreal.


Angelique Kerber 2016 AO Champion 2016 USO Champion
♥ Barthel ♥ Pliskova ♥ Shvedova ♥ Pavly ♥ Bellis ♥ Muguruza ♥ Radwanska ♥ Halep ♥
Kerber Counter is offline  
 
post #4939 of 5033 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2014, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
.
 
Kerber Counter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 32,915
                     
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥

Quote:
The Player of the Year as voted for by fans is Luis Suarez. Luis wants to share it with Steven Gerrard because 'he's had a brilliant season'. ‪#‎LFCAwards‬


Angelique Kerber 2016 AO Champion 2016 USO Champion
♥ Barthel ♥ Pliskova ♥ Shvedova ♥ Pavly ♥ Bellis ♥ Muguruza ♥ Radwanska ♥ Halep ♥
Kerber Counter is offline  
post #4940 of 5033 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2014, 03:55 PM
Senior Member
 
NEKØ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: To Oslo and Back Home
Posts: 10,619
                     
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
OMG that's pretty cool.

Talking about theme songs, list your top 10 theme songs in WWE. I'll do the same but I have to listen to some of them again first in order to rank them.
Okay, I'll rate 10 theme songs I like, but I won't order them.


Alter Bridge - Metalingus (Edge) - Probably my favorite.
Shaman's Harvest - Broken Dreams (Drew McIntyre)
Finger Eleven - Slow Chemical (Kane unmasked theme) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Pb3p71cxU
Rev Theory - Voice (Randy Orton)
Story of the Year - Just Close Your Eyes (Christian)
Mercy Drive - Burn in my light (Randy Orton)
Written in My Face (Sheamus)
Watt White - Radio (Zack Ryder)
Monster Magnet - Live for the Moment (Matt Hardy)
Motorhead - Line in the sand (Motorhead)
EndeverafteR - No More Words (Jeff Hardy)
Everybody's Got a Price (Million Dollar Man)
Breaking Point - One of a Kind (Rob Van Dam)
Cage 9 - I Am Perfection (Dolph Ziggler)
Saliva - I Walk Alone (Batista)
John Cena - Basic Thuganomics (John Cena)
Break the Walls Down (Chris Jericho)
Bret "The Hitman" Hart (don't know the name of the song)
Our Lady Peace - Whatever (Chris Benoit)
12 Stones - We Are One (Nexus)
Killswitch Engage - This Fire Burns (CM Punk)
Downstait - I Came to Play (The Miz)

You cannot find peace by avoiding life.
- Virginia Woolf, The Hours
NEKØ is offline  
post #4941 of 5033 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2014, 09:28 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 930
                     
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥


Last edited by 01gametennis10; May 8th, 2014 at 11:06 PM.
01gametennis10 is offline  
post #4942 of 5033 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2014, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
.
 
Kerber Counter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 32,915
                     
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
Okay, I'll rate 10 theme songs I like, but I won't order them.


Alter Bridge - Metalingus (Edge) - Probably my favorite.
Shaman's Harvest - Broken Dreams (Drew McIntyre)
Finger Eleven - Slow Chemical (Kane unmasked theme) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Pb3p71cxU
Rev Theory - Voice (Randy Orton)
Story of the Year - Just Close Your Eyes (Christian)
Mercy Drive - Burn in my light (Randy Orton)
Written in My Face (Sheamus)
Watt White - Radio (Zack Ryder)
Monster Magnet - Live for the Moment (Matt Hardy)
Motorhead - Line in the sand (Motorhead)
EndeverafteR - No More Words (Jeff Hardy)
Everybody's Got a Price (Million Dollar Man)
Breaking Point - One of a Kind (Rob Van Dam)
Cage 9 - I Am Perfection (Dolph Ziggler)
Saliva - I Walk Alone (Batista)
John Cena - Basic Thuganomics (John Cena)
Break the Walls Down (Chris Jericho)
Bret "The Hitman" Hart (don't know the name of the song)
Our Lady Peace - Whatever (Chris Benoit)
12 Stones - We Are One (Nexus)
Killswitch Engage - This Fire Burns (CM Punk)
Downstait - I Came to Play (The Miz)
Great list.


Angelique Kerber 2016 AO Champion 2016 USO Champion
♥ Barthel ♥ Pliskova ♥ Shvedova ♥ Pavly ♥ Bellis ♥ Muguruza ♥ Radwanska ♥ Halep ♥
Kerber Counter is offline  
post #4943 of 5033 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2014, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
.
 
Kerber Counter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 32,915
                     
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥

GM is so dull.


Angelique Kerber 2016 AO Champion 2016 USO Champion
♥ Barthel ♥ Pliskova ♥ Shvedova ♥ Pavly ♥ Bellis ♥ Muguruza ♥ Radwanska ♥ Halep ♥
Kerber Counter is offline  
post #4944 of 5033 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2014, 03:54 PM Thread Starter
.
 
Kerber Counter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 32,915
                     
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥

Berdshit gonna Berdshit. The most hopeless top tenner vs Nadal by far. Glad he beat Dimugtrov though.


Angelique Kerber 2016 AO Champion 2016 USO Champion
♥ Barthel ♥ Pliskova ♥ Shvedova ♥ Pavly ♥ Bellis ♥ Muguruza ♥ Radwanska ♥ Halep ♥
Kerber Counter is offline  
post #4945 of 5033 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2014, 06:27 AM Thread Starter
.
 
Kerber Counter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 32,915
                     
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥



Top 10.


Angelique Kerber 2016 AO Champion 2016 USO Champion
♥ Barthel ♥ Pliskova ♥ Shvedova ♥ Pavly ♥ Bellis ♥ Muguruza ♥ Radwanska ♥ Halep ♥
Kerber Counter is offline  
post #4946 of 5033 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2014, 06:28 AM Thread Starter
.
 
Kerber Counter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 32,915
                     
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥



Angelique Kerber 2016 AO Champion 2016 USO Champion
♥ Barthel ♥ Pliskova ♥ Shvedova ♥ Pavly ♥ Bellis ♥ Muguruza ♥ Radwanska ♥ Halep ♥
Kerber Counter is offline  
post #4947 of 5033 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2014, 01:30 PM
Senior Member
 
NEKØ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: To Oslo and Back Home
Posts: 10,619
                     
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥

That LefandePatty troll is so annoying. My ignore list has only two people, I think I should increase it instead of replying to these trolls that have nothing else to do. LefandePatty (the two faced guy) and that Carlsbadwanska are so bad Surprised the likes of madmax or Wind are gone.

You cannot find peace by avoiding life.
- Virginia Woolf, The Hours
NEKØ is offline  
post #4948 of 5033 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2014, 01:31 PM
Senior Member
 
NEKØ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: To Oslo and Back Home
Posts: 10,619
                     
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post


Top 10.
He is very good. I felt so bad for Mugbis yesterday, he is too brainless for this sport. Such a waste of talent.

You cannot find peace by avoiding life.
- Virginia Woolf, The Hours
NEKØ is offline  
post #4949 of 5033 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2014, 01:55 PM
Always and forever.
 
LefandePatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 31,988
                     
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post


Top 10.
I'm so happy for Kei He really deserves it
LefandePatty is offline  
post #4950 of 5033 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2014, 06:22 PM
Always and forever.
 
LefandePatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 31,988
                     
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥

He won the first set against Ferrer
I love him he's just too cute
LefandePatty is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome