1. I hope Anna feels that she should have been representing her country and use that for motivation for second half comeback.
2. I think Anna has to decide what kind of a player she wants to be. Does she want to become a more powerful player to trade ground strokes with the "big" girls or return to last year's smart playing with pinpoint accuracy and delicious angles.
Personally, I think she should return to her style from last year. Remember Anna being compared to Hingis? That was when she played the best. Nowadays, she aims for corners and hits error after error after error after error...
3. Is Anna playing in Cincinnati?
4. Who is coaching Anna now?
5. Anna's diaries...I missed them.