Tennis Tipping * Moscow
Welcome to the Ladies Kremlin Cup! The 49th tournament of the Tennis Tipping season. Read the rules and sign-up information and then decide to join.
Playing the game is simple:
*before the tournament start the main draw will be made.
* main draw starts on Tuesday, all players in the main draw send their picks with set ratios and a tie-breaker score to the person running the game
* the results will be posted as soon as possible.
* you have to send your picks, before the first match of the day starts, if you send your picks late, then all the picks for the matches already started or finished won't be counted
* a match will not count in case of a retirement, withdrawal or any late schedule changes
* you get a point for each correctly predicted winner and a bonus point for the correctly predicted set ratio, the person running the game can decide if the set ratios get counted for a certain round (you're still obliged to send them), this depends on the number of matches, if there is a large number of matches played in one day, then set ratios might not get counted.
The Number Of Participants Per Round:
Round 1 - TT Day 1 (Monday)
Round 2 - TT Day 2 (Tuesday)
Round 3 - TT Day 3 (Wednesday)
Round 4- TT Day 4 (Thursday)
QF - TT Day 5 (Friday)
SF+F - F TT Day 6+7 (Saturday + Sunday)
* all above rules still apply
* you still tip the WTA singles matches, not the doubles
* you team up with another player of TT tournament and the score of the team is the combined scores of both players
* for commiting your team, just post a commitment in the relative thread of the TT tournament, like "posterA/posterB is a team"
If you want to play post a commitment in the Tennis Tipping commitment thread: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=264965
Notify me if you committed but do not see your name on the entry list after the commitments close. All picks should be sent by PM and titled in an appropriate manner, marking the day or the round and cleary have TT in the title.
For more info: