Tennis Forum banner

~Luxembourg Tennis~

116K views 1K replies 73 participants last post by  coetzergambill 
#1 ·
Claudine Schaul and Mandy Minelle both qualify to play maindraw.
Mandy will play her first career WTA maindraw match against Anna-Lena.
Anne Kremer lost last week to Jelena Dokic who lost to Anne in their last three H2H.

#129 ·
Thank you so much for the pics bondarenkofan! :hearts: :yeah:

Claudine Schaul will fall out of top 200 next week ... for the first time in five years, last year she was at 73 at the moment! :bigcry: :scared:

It's so sad to see such a nice talented player (she was number 9 of juniors :D ) slumping like this... and our Olympic organisation COSL won't give her support any longer! :fiery:

Anne Kremer will play Karolina Sprem today. It will be tough but I hope that Anne can play her best against the Croatian who is already in main draw (as Q or LL)!

Allez Anne! :worship:

#130 ·
So sad for Claudine, what's going on with her?

#131 ·
Anne lost and won't get the LL :sad: :sad: :sad:

I really like Anne now, she is my very favourite player and I hope she can make the top 100 again soon. I wish her luck for where she next plays

#134 ·
yay a win for Claudi is certainly worth cheering about :bounce:

#144 ·
Anne Kremer def Meilen Tu 6:1 6:0 :banana: :hatoff:

In the first round of Indian Wells she will face now Na Li, the toughest opponent she could get as a qualifier :sad: ... but if Anne plays like she did yesterday she can cause serious damage!

Allez Anne! :rocker:

#147 ·
Anne Kremer defeats Sandra Kloesel with 6:2 6:2 in Orange :worship: :banana:

Quite open draw now because Czink already lost. ;)

Mandy Minella showed a really pathetic performance in Fuerteventura losing to Urszula Radwanska (WTA 900 something) 1:6 2:6 in the second round :help: :fiery: :rolleyes:

#148 ·
Anne Kremer in the quarters of Orange (50k)! :worship:

In second round she defeated Ivana Lisjak 6:4 2:6 6:3 :banana:

Now she is facing up Henrieta Nagyova who defeated Claudine Schaul in the second quali round ( :sad: )... avenge Claudine please! :kiss: