***It's happening in Germany again for Amélie Mauresmo*** - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 92 (permalink) Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
mauresmofan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Ireland
Posts: 12,049
                     
***It's happening in Germany again for Amélie Mauresmo***

GET ANOTHER GERMAN OPEN TITLE AMÉLIE






*Sings "Memories"*

RIP Elena Baltacha, thank you for dedicating your life to a sport we all love. You'll be missed but never forgotten.

Last edited by Sonja; May 1st, 2006 at 11:57 PM.
mauresmofan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 92 (permalink) Old May 1st, 2006, 11:58 PM
Momomental
 
Sonja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Momosapia
Posts: 8,579
                     
Why?! Oh I see why and fixed it

m-fan you're the best!

Amélie Mauresmo, 2009 GDF Suez, 2007 Proximus Diamond Games, 2006 World No. 1 ,Wimbledon Champion, Proximus Diamond Games, Gaz, Australian Open, 2005 YEC, Advanta Chamionships, Italian Open, Proximus Diamond Games, 2004 World No. 1, Advanta Championships, Generali Linz, Rogers Cup, Italian Open, German Open, 2003 J&S Cup, Advanta Championships, 2002 Rogers AT&T Cup, Dubai Open, 2001 Gaz, Nice, Amelia Island, and Eurocard Ladies German Open, 2000 Adidas International, and 1999 Bratislava Champion

There's a fine line between love and hate; that line is called family!

No one does things exactly the way I want them to. No one ever has. It’s a problem they have!

AZARENKA!
Sonja is offline  
post #3 of 92 (permalink) Old May 2nd, 2006, 11:36 AM
Honorary Admin
 
Ceze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: who knows?
Posts: 90,810
                     
I made a short entry in Amé's blog about her and Berlin. Berlin is a special tournament for her, it's where she reached her first Tour Singles final in 1998, becoming the first qualifier to reach a Tier I final. She's got a great record her: 26/5.

Allez Amélie, take the silver bear!

Ceze is offline  
post #4 of 92 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 04:19 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
mauresmofan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Ireland
Posts: 12,049
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja
Why?! Oh I see why and fixed it

m-fan you're the best!
Thanks Sonja

Slide and Glide through the tournament Momo!

RIP Elena Baltacha, thank you for dedicating your life to a sport we all love. You'll be missed but never forgotten.
mauresmofan is offline  
post #5 of 92 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Senior Member
 
Lapin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: England
Posts: 4,869
 
Allez Amélie!! Bonne Chance!!

Amélie Mauresmo

2003 - Fed Cup Champion!!

2004 - WTA Ranked Number One!!

2005 - YEC Champion!!

2006 - Australian Open Grand Slam Champion!!


2006 Wimbledon Champion!!
and No.1 again!!
Lapin is offline  
post #6 of 92 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Senior Member
 
hablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: canada
Posts: 50,079
                     
Allez Momo !!!
You can do it!

Quote:
19. In the period from January to April 2006 Dr. Skalny sent very detailed messages to Ms Sharapova [...]: “Mildronate 1-2 X 10, repeat in 2 wks (before training or competition)”; “1 hr before competition, 2 pills of Mildronate”; “During games of special importance, you can increase your Mildronate dose to 3-4 pills (1 hr before the match). However, it is necessary to consult me on all these matters (please call)”; “30 minutes prior to a training session: Mildronat – 1 Capsule. 30-45 minutes prior to a tournament Mildronat 2 capsules”.
hablo is offline  
post #7 of 92 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Senior Member
 
sapir1434's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,874
                     
Allez Amé!!! go and do your best, I miss you

I'm cheering for Amélie and Shahar.
sapir1434 is offline  
post #8 of 92 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 01:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Nicjac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: TBAA meeting
Posts: 4,243
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by hablovah
Allez Momo !!!
You can do it!
Well, this time I don't have to wonder about whom you are picking in The Race.

Good luck, Amé, have a great confidence-building experience to go all the way at RG!
Nicjac is offline  
post #9 of 92 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 03:46 PM
Senior Member
 
améliemomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 13,253
                     
Amélie!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully she will be at the top to play very well in this tournament

I think her best level has been reached there, I still remember her match against capriati in 2004,she beat her 6-2 6-0

wish her to have the same level

EDIT; first match against dushevina or a qualifer

Amélie Mauresmo n° 1 Forever

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/

Last edited by améliemomo; May 6th, 2006 at 05:02 PM.
améliemomo is offline  
post #10 of 92 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 05:44 PM
Junior Member
 
sportlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 52
                     
Allez Amélie!!
sportlife is offline  
post #11 of 92 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Honorary Admin
 
Ceze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: who knows?
Posts: 90,810
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo
Amélie!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully she will be at the top to play very well in this tournament

I think her best level has been reached there, I still remember her match against capriati in 2004,she beat her 6-2 6-0

wish her to have the same level

EDIT; first match against dushevina or a qualifer
oh we have the draw!

She could meet Lena D in QF and JHH in SF!

Good luck Amélie!

Ceze is offline  
post #12 of 92 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Senior Member
 
hablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: canada
Posts: 50,079
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicjac
Well, this time I don't have to wonder about whom you are picking in The Race.

Good luck, Amé, have a great confidence-building experience to go all the way at RG!
It's going to be tough
But I will pick her anyway

Even if Momo doesn't do well, it's good practice for RG! I prefer tough matches now for her to get into the groove

Quote:
19. In the period from January to April 2006 Dr. Skalny sent very detailed messages to Ms Sharapova [...]: “Mildronate 1-2 X 10, repeat in 2 wks (before training or competition)”; “1 hr before competition, 2 pills of Mildronate”; “During games of special importance, you can increase your Mildronate dose to 3-4 pills (1 hr before the match). However, it is necessary to consult me on all these matters (please call)”; “30 minutes prior to a training session: Mildronat – 1 Capsule. 30-45 minutes prior to a tournament Mildronat 2 capsules”.
hablo is offline  
post #13 of 92 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Senior Member
 
améliemomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 13,253
                     
yes you are not wrong hablo

tough matchs can be just good for amé,she needs to kick some butt lol

dementieva,henin or kuzneta, very tough draw indeed!!!!!

ALLEZ Amélie!!!!!

Amélie Mauresmo n° 1 Forever

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline  
post #14 of 92 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Senior Member
 
sapir1434's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,874
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceze
oh we have the draw!

She could meet Lena D in QF and JHH in SF!

Good luck Amélie!
Yes very tough draw but Amelie should beat them all if she plays her best! lets hope so
Allez!

I'm cheering for Amélie and Shahar.
sapir1434 is offline  
post #15 of 92 (permalink) Old May 6th, 2006, 07:28 PM
Senior Member
 
Nicjac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: TBAA meeting
Posts: 4,243
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by hablovah
It's going to be tough
But I will pick her anyway

Even if Momo doesn't do well, it's good practice for RG! I prefer tough matches now for her to get into the groove
Well, I just saw the draw.

Now it will be a tough "Race" round - vote for the fav or the obvious finalist Petrova.

Decisions of heart vs decisions of logic are always hard to take *sighs*
Nicjac is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome