Remember, every choice, whether good or bad, can be deadly...
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Suicide Warsaw
1. Each day of play, you must pick 1
winner playing a WTA main draw singles match. Of course, the player that you choose, is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).
2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste a pick on Clijsters or Sharapova to win in early round matches.
3. You must choose one player to win each
day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. As well, your pick must be chosen before the pick's match has commenced
, otherwise it will be considered a wrong pick, and thus you will again, be out of the tournament.
4. Only in the case of a walkover, or a withdrawal, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurence of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do
count as completed matches.
Replacement picks must be identitified like this:
BACK-UP PICK - Daniela Hantuchova
If it is not clearly identitified, then both picks will be declared invalid.
6. If you have not been included
, but wish to participate, please type the word in
7. New players are ALWAYS
DAY 01 Matches:
1. Benesova vs. Koukalova
2. Chakvetadze vs. Jankovic
3. Hingis vs. Kirikenko
4. Hantuchova vs. Smashnova
Suicide Warsaw Entry List
Ranking Points for Suicide Warsaw (Tier II)
DAY 01 - 1
DAY 02 - 13
DAY 03 - 27
DAY 04 - 49
DAY 05 - 80
DAY 06 - 162
DAY 07 - 204
DAY 07 - 225 (WITH PICK)
WINNING - 245
In the event that there are atleast 12 people and no one reaches DAY 07,
2nd Place - 137
1st Place - 195
Time in Warsaw Use this
Suicide Tennis Introduction and Rules - Please click this
Suicide Tennis Rankings - Please click this
Armed with much rest, the players will return to the backstabbing, manipulative world of Suicide Tennis. They return to the clay, the very place where so many were slaughtered only weeks earlier.... will it show in their play?