Sammy Videos - Page 118 - TennisForum.com
 22Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1756 of 2638 (permalink) Old Oct 19th, 2012, 11:17 PM
Senior Member
 
bertisonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,471
                     
Re: Sammy Videos

"Stubbsy on Sammy" by Teri Fgashop.
B.
bertisonline is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1757 of 2638 (permalink) Old Oct 20th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Senior Member
 
stromatolite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,594
                     
Re: Sammy Videos

I often wonder what Stubbsy's co-commentators make of her when she commentates on Sam, she's not biased much is she?

Still, who can blame her?
stromatolite is offline  
post #1758 of 2638 (permalink) Old Oct 24th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Lord Of The Persians
 
SilverPersian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 20,003
                     
Re: Sammy Videos

Sammy vs Ivanovic highlights are up on youtube:


The full match is there also, although in Russian:

Samantha Stosur


Jarmila Wolfe|Svetlana Kuznetsova|Vera Zvonareva|Francesca Schiavone|Sloane Stephens|Ashleigh Barty
SilverPersian is offline  
post #1759 of 2638 (permalink) Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:44 AM
Senior Member
 
Molly M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 676
                     
Re: Sammy Videos

Yesterday, in between matches Vika and Maria, showed Sam how she practice, and spends time in Istanbul. How to find this video?

Last edited by Molly M; Oct 25th, 2012 at 06:05 AM.
Molly M is offline  
post #1760 of 2638 (permalink) Old Oct 25th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,398
                     
Re: Sammy Videos

^Molly found the video:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/...141858708.html

Was great to be able to watch Sam smile/laugh after watching her in agony during the 3rd set just now.
annetcl is offline  
post #1761 of 2638 (permalink) Old Oct 25th, 2012, 10:43 PM
All about the guns, baby.
 
Sinclair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: NOLA
Posts: 773
                     
Re: Sammy Videos

Cool video! Highlights for me:

Sam: (as camera catches Dave bending over to get something from his bag) "He's got a nice ass." (yeah, I concur)

Serena: (doing some strange dancing-walking-thing in the hallway) "I'm going to practice...." (Sam missing a perfect opportunity to stick out her foot and trip Serena)

Sam: (to Li Na) "Are you going to play all your matches, or do you think I'll have a chance to play?" (kinda ballsy!)
Li Na: "No."

Hellllooooo, Physio!
Sinclair is offline  
post #1762 of 2638 (permalink) Old Oct 25th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,398
                     
Re: Sammy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
Cool video! Highlights for me:

Sam: (as camera catches Dave bending over to get something from his bag) "He's got a nice ass." (yeah, I concur)

Serena: (doing some strange dancing-walking-thing in the hallway) "I'm going to practice...." (Sam missing a perfect opportunity to stick out her foot and trip Serena)

Sam: (to Li Na) "Are you going to play all your matches, or do you think I'll have a chance to play?" (kinda ballsy!)
Li Na: "No."

Hellllooooo, Physio!
I like Sam's reply....enjoyyyyy, like they are mates

Li Na is comedy gold as usual.

Also, lol on the Dave comment - lol.....she can be quite cheeky our Sam

If only she can be that loose on court.

The video certainly lifted my spirits after her match today. Apparently there is a part 2 shown on Eurosport Europe today - hopefully I can find that tomorrow.
annetcl is offline  
post #1763 of 2638 (permalink) Old Oct 25th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Senior Member
 
bertisonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,471
                     
Re: Sammy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by annetcl View Post
I like Sam's reply....enjoyyyyy, like they are mates

Li Na is comedy gold as usual.

Also, lol on the Dave comment - lol.....she can be quite cheeky our Sam

If only she can be that loose on court.

The video certainly lifted my spirits after her match today. Apparently there is a part 2 shown on Eurosport Europe today - hopefully I can find that tomorrow.
Exactly Annetcl. That video perfectly reflects her spirit and how cool she is handling any situation.

I saw part two of the video just before the match on Eurosport. She is more reflecting the season and is speaking notably of RG (the Errani match...) and the USO. She is quite positive about the year all in all.

Too bad that today's match tarnishes the good mood.

B.
bertisonline is online now  
post #1764 of 2638 (permalink) Old Oct 26th, 2012, 05:07 AM
Senior Member
 
Molly M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 676
                     
Re: Sammy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by annetcl View Post
^Molly found the video:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/...141858708.html

Was great to be able to watch Sam smile/laugh after watching her in agony during the 3rd set just now.
Thanks Annetcl .
Molly M is offline  
post #1765 of 2638 (permalink) Old Oct 26th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Senior Member
 
bertisonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,471
                     
Re: Sammy Videos

YEC highlights…
B.

bertisonline is online now  
post #1766 of 2638 (permalink) Old Nov 11th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,398
                     
Re: Sammy Videos

This is really late but finally uploaded a short clip of Sammy practicing with Lleyton during the Olympics. Love the volleying drills at the 1 min 16' mark

annetcl is offline  
post #1767 of 2638 (permalink) Old Nov 11th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Senior Member
 
bertisonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,471
                     
Re: Sammy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by annetcl View Post
This is really late but finally uploaded a short clip of Sammy practicing with Lleyton during the Olympics. Love the volleying drills at the 1 min 16' mark
Fantastic catch! Watching it, I still do not understand Sam's results on grass in general, with such velocity/agility — I should read the detailed statistics I know, but have started with the video, whatever are the reasons.
B.
bertisonline is online now  
post #1768 of 2638 (permalink) Old Nov 12th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Junior Member
 
SammyStosur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1
 
Re: Sammy Videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=F2lj61cEmRI
A new video on Sammy visiting her primary school
SammyStosur is offline  
post #1769 of 2638 (permalink) Old Nov 12th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,398
                     
Re: Sammy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
Fantastic catch! Watching it, I still do not understand Sam's results on grass in general, with such velocity/agility — I should read the detailed statistics I know, but have started with the video, whatever are the reasons.
B.
Like you said, Sammy is not linear so therefore difficult to understand Its her mind playing tricks on her unfortunately

Take your time with the numbers - a lot to digest but good as a reference point I suppose
annetcl is offline  
post #1770 of 2638 (permalink) Old Dec 9th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Senior Member
 
Molly M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 676
                     
Re: Sammy Videos

Molly M is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome