The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 3 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 608 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Senior Member
 
Nina.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 8,960
                     
Re: The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 3

I totally forgot about DC final until I read somebody posting about that on twitter yesterday I'm not watching, just checking lice score now and then.
I'm trying to get some uni work done but I'm not very motivated today.

I bought an amazing toy fire engine today. It has makes sound and you can put real water into it. It's for my little nephew (he's not really my nephew, the connection is a little more complicated). I hope he'll like it

Jelena Jankovic | Maria Sharapova | Sabine Lisicki | Nicole Vaidisova
Venus Williams | Maria Kirilenko | Victoria Azarenka | Madison Keys
Nina. is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 608 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2009, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
Bazinga! I dont care
 
Dinayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 26,273
                     
Re: The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyna View Post
I totally forgot about DC final until I read somebody posting about that on twitter yesterday I'm not watching, just checking lice score now and then.
I'm trying to get some uni work done but I'm not very motivated today.

I bought an amazing toy fire engine today. It has makes sound and you can put real water into it. It's for my little nephew (he's not really my nephew, the connection is a little more complicated). I hope he'll like it
Im watching it. I dont want Spain to win but Im sure they will.
I should be studying but Im not motivated either.

How old is he? Im sure he will.
Dinayer is offline  
post #33 of 608 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Senior Member
 
Nina.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 8,960
                     
Re: The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 3

I have to finish reading some cases at least gonna make some tea and force myself to do it

He just turned 4 and he's awfully cute

Jelena Jankovic | Maria Sharapova | Sabine Lisicki | Nicole Vaidisova
Venus Williams | Maria Kirilenko | Victoria Azarenka | Madison Keys
Nina. is offline  
post #34 of 608 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2009, 04:29 PM Thread Starter
Bazinga! I dont care
 
Dinayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 26,273
                     
Re: The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyna View Post
I have to finish reading some cases at least gonna make some tea and force myself to do it

He just turned 4 and he's awfully cute
good luck with that You're studying Law, arent you?

so its a b-day present? I thought it was for x-mas
Dinayer is offline  
post #35 of 608 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,804
                     
Re: The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 3

Good morning,Fraulein Sugar Buns and mi sobrina angelita.....Pepi,you forgot to change my job title in the first post;only YOU can edit that post.......and I'm sorry to be against your country.I don't even LIKE soccer unless it's the women who are playing but,for some crazy reason,it's the most popular sport with my people...so I have to support them together as we look for a miracle:Our first Copa Mundial

Don't be scared to open the door, Serena. It's not the Land Shark, it's only the doping agency

Propaganda Director for the Olympic Slam Queen aboard SS Dementieva

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us
bruce goose is offline  
post #36 of 608 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,804
                     
Re: The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvßr View Post
creepy. and gross.
Norby,you're not fooling me for ONE second.You were honest earlier when you admitted that you were a cave dweller.I'm gonna leave Cara out of THIS one by saying that if ANY woman resembled Dina....or possibly Makiri or Dushevina...then your reaction to being in the above scenario would NOT be:"gross"....it would be

Don't be scared to open the door, Serena. It's not the Land Shark, it's only the doping agency

Propaganda Director for the Olympic Slam Queen aboard SS Dementieva

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us
bruce goose is offline  
post #37 of 608 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2009, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
Bazinga! I dont care
 
Dinayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 26,273
                     
Re: The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Good morning,Fraulein Sugar Buns and mi sobrina angelita.....Pepi,you forgot to change my job title in the first post;only YOU can edit that post.......and I'm sorry to be against your country.I don't even LIKE soccer unless it's the women who are playing but,for some crazy reason,it's the most popular sport with my people...so I have to support them together as we look for a miracle:Our first Copa Mundial
No probs I'll change it now.
Dinayer is offline  
post #38 of 608 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,804
                     
Re: The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Пепи. View Post
No probs I'll change it now.
Forgot to give you something earlier...Eres sin par

Don't be scared to open the door, Serena. It's not the Land Shark, it's only the doping agency

Propaganda Director for the Olympic Slam Queen aboard SS Dementieva

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us
bruce goose is offline  
post #39 of 608 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2009, 10:27 PM
The times they are changing
 
vanúss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 5,854
                     
Re: The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyna View Post
I have to finish reading some cases at least gonna make some tea and force myself to do it

He just turned 4 and he's awfully cute
One of my nephew turned 5 wednesday , he's the one i can't say No to the others i can but him there's no way !
vanúss is offline  
post #40 of 608 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,804
                     
Re: The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 3

Pepi forgot to change my job title in the first post....It's my fault,really;her Uncle Arnoldo Bruce spoils her with affection so much that she knows she won't be punished at all when she's a little naughty

Don't be scared to open the door, Serena. It's not the Land Shark, it's only the doping agency

Propaganda Director for the Olympic Slam Queen aboard SS Dementieva

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us
bruce goose is offline  
post #41 of 608 (permalink) Old Dec 9th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,051
                     
Re: The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 3

BG - What do you think... texas or alabama?
ad-out is offline  
post #42 of 608 (permalink) Old Dec 9th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,804
                     
Re: The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
BG - What do you think... texas or alabama?
To answer your question,Alabama looks stronger,overall,to me...and that means that your Vols were THIS close--imagine my fingers pinched closely together--to ruining the championship season.The difference with college football is that 18- and 19-year-olds aren't as dependable as pros...they might go out partying the night before the game and be wasted when it's time to play.Also,younger players sometimes mature a lot as the season progresses so you can witness great strides over the course of the year...that can make NCAA football very unpredictable at times.

IF you don't hate the Tide as a Vols fan might,then I hope your hubby enjoys a national championship celebration in January...and even the Tide's first Heisman winner

Don't be scared to open the door, Serena. It's not the Land Shark, it's only the doping agency

Propaganda Director for the Olympic Slam Queen aboard SS Dementieva

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Last edited by bruce goose; Dec 9th, 2009 at 10:41 PM. Reason: edit
bruce goose is offline  
post #43 of 608 (permalink) Old Dec 9th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,051
                     
Re: The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Wow!!I'm still recovering from your post in the Dinatards.While it's normal for folks to look back nostalgically at their single days,it almost seemed to me as if you REGRETTED marriage.You don't need to reply,if you don't wish(I won't pry),but I'd feel like total crap if I came home and saw a note written on the table--we're assuming that my wife had mislaid it temporarily--where my wife longed to be single again.......
Bruce! While marriage/parenthood has its own set of rewards I don't think anyone who has been married for a long time would say that it was "more fun" than being young, single and dating! I mean I want to be married now but I won't pretend that I didn't enjoy my "fancy-free" days! By the way, are you married Bruce?

Quote:
To answer your question,Alabama looks stronger,overall,to me...and that means that your Vols were THIS close--imagine my fingers pinched closely together--to ruining the championship season..
I know...

Quote:
The difference with college football is that 18- and 19-year-olds aren't as dependable as pros...they might go out partying the night before the game and be wasted when it's time to play.
Yes like that guy from Florida getting a DUI before the SEC champ game.

Quote:
IF you don't hate the Tide as a Vols fan might,then I hope your hubby enjoys a national championship celebration in January...and even the Tide's first Heisman winner
Well, I have rather mixed emotions on this. As a graduate of the UofA I should of course be excited for them to win but somehow the orange in me just can't be! I think they have a good shot though. And hubby is ridiculously excited about it. He was jumping around like a (drunken) lunatic last Saturday.
ad-out is offline  
post #44 of 608 (permalink) Old Dec 9th, 2009, 10:50 PM
Senior Member
 
Nina.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 8,960
                     
Re: The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Пепи. View Post
good luck with that You're studying Law, arent you?

so its a b-day present? I thought it was for x-mas
It's a little bit for both. We'll all meet at my parents' and he'll get something from them as well. We don't see each other that often...complicated family situation, it's the family side of my grandpa's brother and they don't talk each other anymore... :roleyes:

Jelena Jankovic | Maria Sharapova | Sabine Lisicki | Nicole Vaidisova
Venus Williams | Maria Kirilenko | Victoria Azarenka | Madison Keys
Nina. is offline  
post #45 of 608 (permalink) Old Dec 9th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,804
                     
Re: The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Bruce! While marriage/parenthood has its own set of rewards I don't think anyone who has been married for a long time would say that it was "more fun" than being young, single and dating! I mean I want to be married now but I won't pretend that I didn't enjoy my "fancy-free" days! By the way, are you married Bruce?


Amanda,I was engaged once and she broke it off....I have an attractive friend whose wife died of breast cancer,and he was hardly jumping for joy at the prospect of dating other women again(he loved his wife very much).Maybe it's different for American women b/c of the culture...I just can't identify with your personal philosophy...sorry......To ME,TRUE love is a GOOD thing,NOT something that fills you with regret

Don't be scared to open the door, Serena. It's not the Land Shark, it's only the doping agency

Propaganda Director for the Olympic Slam Queen aboard SS Dementieva

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us
bruce goose is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome