Re: The Danes are coming - Danish juniors thread
Other Scandinavian Juniors Players to Watch
Evelina Virtanen (SWE)
* Won the U16 singles and doubles at Olympia Cup.
* Already playing and winning on ITF Juniors.
Caroline Magnusson (SWE)
* 17 Years old and already ranked 230 in Juniors.
* Winner of singles and doubles at TED cup in 2007.
Annie Goransson (SWE)
* 17 Years old and already ranked 201 in Juniors.
* Consitant results on ITF Junior circut.
Anna Brazhnikova (SWE)
* 16 Years old and already ranked 252 in Juniors.
* Winner of Swedish junior open in 2007.
Sandra Roma (SWE)
* 17 Years old, Swedish junior number 1.
* Finalist in singles and Doubles winner at Grade 2 event in 2007.
Valeria Osadechenko (SWE)
* 14 Years old, and already ranked 464 in Juniors.
* Doubles winner at Junior event in Oslo, QF at Salk Open.
Emma-Sofia Helisten (FIN)
* 17 Years old, Finnish junior number 1.
* Doubles winner at Enka Cup in 2007, consistant performer at junior level.
Other Older Players
(SWE) Johanna Larsson: 18 years old ranked 381 (WTA), already has 3 ITF singles titles and 2 ITF doubles titles
(SWE) Michaela Johansson: 19 years old ranked 379 (WTA), already has 2 ITF doubles titles.
(SWE) Nadja Roma: 18 years old ranked 474 (WTA), already has 1 ITF singles titles and 6 ITF doubles titles
(SWE) Mari Andersson: 22 years old ranked 369 (WTA), already has 5 ITF singles titles and 9 ITF doubles titles.