TennisForum.com - View Single Post - * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *
View Single Post
post #37 of (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2005, 08:44 PM
country flag chocolatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avram Bakalina
I was afraid of that But I hope that I can watch her on the TV BTW what kind of service she had? Like Vaidisova or like Lena D I saw in the stats that she made 6 aces and only 4 DF so it seems that she have good service right? And who is her fave surface? Thanx for the info

well look at the stats she had with Brianti a guess 9aces? or 11? iI'm not sure she has perfect servis and forehand these things are on world 1class level..Once I played with her She gave me like 180km/h srvice and I was just like what the.... you know what I mean?well she is tall..But magda is perfect person..I thought the same about Daniela in her age when she was 17 and I told her that once she will be in top5 and she was laughing as well as Magda and you see where is she now..But Daniela changed..and I was very sad about that..wll money chnge people..My opinion is that magda is now playing better then Daniela in her age so we ll see?But no doubt that I cant compare Nicol or Ana with magda yet..But everything takes time right?

Last edited by chocolatt; Nov 15th, 2005 at 08:49 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome