"Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 501 (permalink) Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:14 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
SilverSlam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 9,441
                     
"Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon

*Opening this thread now incase she flops R1 in RG so we can move on really quickly *


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 501 (permalink) Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Milan.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Anapolis
Posts: 26,536
                     
Re: "Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon



I hope it won't happen

'We can be heroes, for ever and ever. What d'you say?'

aleks krunić ♔ ana ivanović ♔ venus williams
maria sharapova sabine lisicki martina hingis tsvetana pironkova ons jabeur elina svitolina barbora strycova ashleigh barty nina stojanovic
Milan. is offline  
post #3 of 501 (permalink) Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:26 PM
Senior Member
 
gaviotabr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 26,585
                     
Re: "Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon

And now Ana will totally lose round 1..

Mental Strength is an underrated ability, it sets champions apart

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline  
post #4 of 501 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2013, 12:31 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
doni1212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 26,667
                     
Re: "Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon

This thread is such a jinx smh,

Rena's Army, Ana and Vika!!!

21


doni1212 is offline  
post #5 of 501 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2013, 01:15 AM
Senior Member
 
The 2nd Law's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Panic Station
Posts: 6,176
                     
Re: "Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon


Proud supporter of the VIP Serbian Scrub & the Barking Czech GOAT
The 2nd Law is offline  
post #6 of 501 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2013, 06:35 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
SilverSlam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 9,441
                     
Re: "Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon

Hey don't come for me considering she lost to U Rad. I have faith Ana will win a few rounds, but you never know.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline  
post #7 of 501 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,167
                     
Re: "Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon

WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana'sProcess View Post
I'm ok with Ana dating Bastian, women, Jelena Jankovic, Trump, Montgomery Burns from Simpsons...
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline  
post #8 of 501 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,167
                     
Re: "Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon

And then we say that Ana is a mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana'sProcess View Post
I'm ok with Ana dating Bastian, women, Jelena Jankovic, Trump, Montgomery Burns from Simpsons...
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline  
post #9 of 501 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2013, 07:51 PM
so can i get a window seat?
 
heavyhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5,280
                     
Re: "Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon

at these reactions.

Jinxes aren't fucking real.

seles sharapova venus bencic and barthel
agassi federer del potro nishikori muller berdych and zverev
freak it arabic style, لعق مؤخرتي
heavyhorse is offline  
post #10 of 501 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2013, 08:38 PM
Senior Member
 
Milan.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Anapolis
Posts: 26,536
                     
Re: "Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
And then we say that Ana is a mess.

'We can be heroes, for ever and ever. What d'you say?'

aleks krunić ♔ ana ivanović ♔ venus williams
maria sharapova sabine lisicki martina hingis tsvetana pironkova ons jabeur elina svitolina barbora strycova ashleigh barty nina stojanovic
Milan. is offline  
post #11 of 501 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2013, 11:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,167
                     
Re: "Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
at these reactions.

Jinxes aren't fucking real.
It's not jinxing, but it's messy and trollish to open such a thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana'sProcess View Post
I'm ok with Ana dating Bastian, women, Jelena Jankovic, Trump, Montgomery Burns from Simpsons...
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline  
post #12 of 501 (permalink) Old May 25th, 2013, 01:35 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
SilverSlam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 9,441
                     
Re: "Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
It's not jinxing, but it's messy and trollish to open such a thread.
well the only reason I opened it was because Wimbledon is soon, but yeah I was just predicting a flop anyways so may as well be prepared for it incase it does happen


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline  
post #13 of 501 (permalink) Old May 25th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,167
                     
Re: "Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
well the only reason I opened it...
Was that you were extremely bored and couldn't control your sudden trolling urges. You couldn't do it in SS or GM, so why not here? Ana's fans are peaceful and nice in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana'sProcess View Post
I'm ok with Ana dating Bastian, women, Jelena Jankovic, Trump, Montgomery Burns from Simpsons...
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline  
post #14 of 501 (permalink) Old May 25th, 2013, 03:56 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
SilverSlam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 9,441
                     
Re: "Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon

…um what? I never troll


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline  
post #15 of 501 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2013, 10:51 PM
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,167
                     
Re: "Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
…um what? I never troll
I don't know about that in general. But this is trolling. It's like when Na-Goat opens a Rome thread during the 2nd round of Madrid. Or when people open the result threads when the match is still not over. This almost inspired me to open a trolling thread myself, but it would be too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana'sProcess View Post
I'm ok with Ana dating Bastian, women, Jelena Jankovic, Trump, Montgomery Burns from Simpsons...
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome