Ana's Summer Swing Session (Until US Open) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 543 (permalink) Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Senior Member
 
gaviotabr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 26,587
                     
Re: Ana's Summer Swing Session (Until US Open)

Awesome start for the hard court season.

I can only laugh out loud really.. there is no other reaction..

This was the most ridiculously hilariously bad craptastic match I've ever seen Ana play.

35 UEs in 12 games says it all..

Ana should never have played in Montreal.. she put her head down to accept to play there, and this is what happens when someone plays with the head down. Punishment for having no self respect.

Mental Strength is an underrated ability, it sets champions apart

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 543 (permalink) Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Senior Member
 
InsideOut.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Anapolis Asylum
Posts: 19,595
                     
Re: Ana's Summer Swing Session (Until US Open)

Guys I can't take this anymore. Seriously. Ana is out of my signature and my avatar. Might as well stop coming here and focus on things that are more important, like studies.

Waiting for Ana Ivanovic to just retire already .
Justine Henin. Amelie Mauresmo. Francesca Schiavone.
InsideOut. is offline  
post #63 of 543 (permalink) Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,051
                     
Re: Ana's Summer Swing Session (Until US Open)

Where on earth did that horrific performance come from?
Nalby fan is offline  
post #64 of 543 (permalink) Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:11 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
DAVAJ MKirilenko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,230
                     
Re: Ana's Summer Swing Session (Until US Open)

I don't no if something happend to her before the match, otherwise there's no excuse.
You can't even call this bad. I've never seen her play like this. Just no words for this.
She lost 52 points and 33 were UE's. Stupid DF's and many balls were far out or at the bottom of the net.
Even if you're not trying, you'll play better than this.

If you don't want to play, then don't play.


1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline  
post #65 of 543 (permalink) Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Senior Member
 
fANAtic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: VIP Lounge
Posts: 503
                     
Re: Ana's Summer Swing Session (Until US Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
Guys I can't take this anymore. Seriously. Ana is out of my signature and my avatar. Might as well stop coming here and focus on things that are more important, like studies.
You'll be back. Junkies never leave their bad habit. The only thing that's left for us is to wait until she retires.
fANAtic is offline  
post #66 of 543 (permalink) Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Senior Member
 
InsideOut.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Anapolis Asylum
Posts: 19,595
                     
Re: Ana's Summer Swing Session (Until US Open)

Well, you'll be right. Already back. But will be gone in a few minutes. I hope she retires soon. I can't take this anymore.

Waiting for Ana Ivanovic to just retire already .
Justine Henin. Amelie Mauresmo. Francesca Schiavone.
InsideOut. is offline  
post #67 of 543 (permalink) Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Senior Member
 
azdaja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Itävalta
Posts: 17,989
                     
Re: Ana's Summer Swing Session (Until US Open)

well, no comment i think i should pay attention to other sports more.
azdaja is offline  
post #68 of 543 (permalink) Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Senior Member
 
gaviotabr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 26,587
                     
Re: Ana's Summer Swing Session (Until US Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
Well, you'll be right. Already back. But will be gone in a few minutes. I hope she retires soon. I can't take this anymore.
She won't retire anytime soon.. she is just going to keep making a fool of herself and earning the already big reputation she has as the worse meltdown career in the history of tennis.

Mental Strength is an underrated ability, it sets champions apart

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline  
post #69 of 543 (permalink) Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Senior Member
 
gaviotabr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 26,587
                     
Re: Ana's Summer Swing Session (Until US Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
You'll be back. Junkies never leave their bad habit. The only thing that's left for us is to wait until she retires.
We are all Ana junkies.. worst drug since?

Mental Strength is an underrated ability, it sets champions apart

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline  
post #70 of 543 (permalink) Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Senior Member
 
gaviotabr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 26,587
                     
Re: Ana's Summer Swing Session (Until US Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVAJ MKirilenko View Post
I don't no if something happend to her before the match, otherwise there's no excuse.
You can't even call this bad. I've never seen her play like this. Just no words for this.
She lost 52 points and 33 were UE's. Stupid DF's and many balls were far out or at the bottom of the net.
Even if you're not trying, you'll play better than this.

If you don't want to play, then don't play.
She just said she is healthy... was ready to play and felt good all week during practice. Said she doesn't remember ever playing this bad.


Mental Strength is an underrated ability, it sets champions apart

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline  
post #71 of 543 (permalink) Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Senior Member
 
Harry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Somewhere on Earth
Posts: 2,070
                     
Re: Ana's Summer Swing Session (Until US Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
She just said she is healthy... was ready to play and felt good all week during practice. Said she doesn't remember ever playing this bad.

Lol I predicted that she'd say the exact thing after. How fucking predictable. I don't even know whether to laugh or to cry. I've done my venting on Twitter. But I just... I don't know what to say. I mean.. imo she looked like she didn't care. I mean, that hurt more than anything. And you know, that was the worse I've ever seen her play (being mr. obvious here). Spineless and gutless. No excuses. There are no excuses.

At first I was pissed, really pissed. But now it just hurts. I mean.. I've always believed in her. Always. But what just happened really does test that belief. I wish I could just let this all go and move on already. But knowing me, I'll probably be doing the same next week, hoping she wins a game this time. Cos I'm an idiot.
Harry. is offline  
post #72 of 543 (permalink) Old Aug 9th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Senior Member
 
SidTheKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: United States Of Eurasia
Posts: 5,364
                     
Re: Ana's Summer Swing Session (Until US Open)

What happened? That is probably her new low...This is embarassing and sad to see for her fans

Olivia,Ana,Genie

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline  
post #73 of 543 (permalink) Old Aug 9th, 2012, 07:09 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
DAVAJ MKirilenko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,230
                     
Re: Ana's Summer Swing Session (Until US Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
She just said she is healthy... was ready to play and felt good all week during practice. Said she doesn't remember ever playing this bad.

Ok, you can have a bad day but this can never happen. With many sports 1 big mistake can cost you the match. In tennis you have plenty time to put things right.
She sure feels bad and embarressed, but she allowed it and didn't fight it at all.
She can call herself a Pro but failed at every level today.
Actually hard to describe how I feel about this.


1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline  
post #74 of 543 (permalink) Old Aug 9th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Senior Member
 
gaviotabr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 26,587
                     
Re: Ana's Summer Swing Session (Until US Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry30 View Post
Lol I predicted that she'd say the exact thing after. How fucking predictable. I don't even know whether to laugh or to cry. I've done my venting on Twitter. But I just... I don't know what to say. I mean.. imo she looked like she didn't care. I mean, that hurt more than anything. And you know, that was the worse I've ever seen her play (being mr. obvious here). Spineless and gutless. No excuses. There are no excuses.

At first I was pissed, really pissed. But now it just hurts. I mean.. I've always believed in her. Always. But what just happened really does test that belief. I wish I could just let this all go and move on already. But knowing me, I'll probably be doing the same next week, hoping she wins a game this time. Cos I'm an idiot.
If its any consolation, I also feel like an idiot regarding Ana, so we can create a club.

I'm not feeling hurt by this though.. I can only laugh at it... it was hilariously bad. I feel like every time Ana hit the ball was a gif worthy time, so bad were her shots. She couldn't even get her head out of her butt to breath and try to do something different.

I guess we just have to accept that Ana's career died long ago.. its dead. Everything now is in some sort of zombi state.. walking around aimlessly.. Have you seen Zombieland? Like that.. zombies walk around aimlessly, and got hit in the head often. That's Ana's career.. eternal limbo.

Mental Strength is an underrated ability, it sets champions apart

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline  
post #75 of 543 (permalink) Old Aug 9th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Senior Member
 
gaviotabr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 26,587
                     
Re: Ana's Summer Swing Session (Until US Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierChicharito View Post
What happened? That is probably her new low...This is embarassing and sad to see for her fans
What happened? Worst match Ana has ever played.

Mental Strength is an underrated ability, it sets champions apart

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome