Does Anybody Here Post on Ana's Official Site - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2008, 04:33 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 13,507
                     
Does Anybody Here Post on Ana's Official Site

While we're waiting for the final to start a question does anybody here post on the forums at Ana's official site and if so what is your username over there.

I just sign up
SOA_MC is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Team WTAworld
Moderator
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms
 
Dexter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Londinium
Posts: 119,777
                     
Re: Does Anybody Here Post on Ana's Official Site

I do from time to time, not so frequent. Mostly just to congratulate/cheer up Ana.

Ana Ivanović.
Dexter is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2008, 09:42 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
DAVAJ MKirilenko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,230
                     
Re: Does Anybody Here Post on Ana's Official Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDS321 View Post
While we're waiting for the final to start a question does anybody here post on the forums at Ana's official site and if so what is your username over there.

I just sign up
I was there since 2005 and it took me more than a year to find about this place.


1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline  
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2008, 06:20 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Balltossovic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 36,729
                     
Re: Does Anybody Here Post on Ana's Official Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDS321 View Post
While we're waiting for the final to start a question does anybody here post on the forums at Ana's official site and if so what is your username over there.

I just sign up
I was a member there before here. I actually sent Gavin an email about wanting to purchase Ana's matches and he sent me a reply with a link to the page to download for free. That's when I signed up.
Balltossovic is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old Aug 16th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Senior Member
 
jonnyroyale_13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Anapolis Retirement Home
Posts: 1,653
                     
Re: Does Anybody Here Post on Ana's Official Site

Anas official site has a good opportunity for people to bombard the webmaster with suggestions for improvement. Think of how many times we wait for a match to start only to not be able to watch it. It is the most important thing to be able to watch her compete! Its not like they need to hire a whole camera crew, they could just put a stationary camera like the Stanford tournament does and feed it to the website. If you have a moment click the main 'news' story on the homepage and use the email provided to ask for a live feed for all matches. Dont think, just DO IT!


Btw, to answer the thread question- not a member at the site.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old Aug 16th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Senior Member
 
spiritedenergy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,701
                     
Re: Does Anybody Here Post on Ana's Official Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyroyale_13 View Post
Anas official site has a good opportunity for people to bombard the webmaster with suggestions for improvement. Think of how many times we wait for a match to start only to not be able to watch it. It is the most important thing to be able to watch her compete! Its not like they need to hire a whole camera crew, they could just put a stationary camera like the Stanford tournament does and feed it to the website. If you have a moment click the main 'news' story on the homepage and use the email provided to ask for a live feed for all matches. Dont think, just DO IT!


Btw, to answer the thread question- not a member at the site.
i guess there are some copyrights going on for the big tournaments...

spiritedenergy is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old Aug 16th, 2008, 11:18 PM
Senior Member
 
jonnyroyale_13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Anapolis Retirement Home
Posts: 1,653
                     
Re: Does Anybody Here Post on Ana's Official Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
i guess there are some copyrights going on for the big tournaments...
Thats for them to sort out. If they get bombarded with people wanting livefeed then at the very least they will start thinking about it. Its not too much work to click the link http://www.anaivanovic.com/?path=sta...etailpage=1264 then click the email and say they want livevideo on the website. Next time Ana plays and we're watching a deuce on the scoreboard and yelling at the screen to go to Ad-Ivanovic, at least we know we tried.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome