~Ana's articles~ - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
 27Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1501 of 4663 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2010, 09:40 AM
Senior Member
 
gloria7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,039
                     
Re: ~Ana's articles~

I'll try to explain how i see the problem...JJ's nickname in Serbia is "soldier" and it was given to her by our former basketball player Moka Slavnic.However,people accepted that.She is loved and respected,but she is also a big girl who can take care of herself(that's the public opinion).Ana is "natiral born lady" and people are too protective towards her.
We all know- Ana will never live in Serbia,she will marry a foreigner,she will come back to Serbia twice in a year,just to visit her parents and she will always be rich.But no one can say that she's not patroit because of that.To me ,Ana is too significant,famous and important to stay in Serbia,so it's better for her to travel the world and represent us the best she can...in her own way.
About JJ and her mom...i think that both of them are obsessed with Ana,her career and even Ana's private life.Problem is that Ana will always be the first Serbian who won GS and become the first Serbian-#1 tennis player in the world.She was the first Serbian on Forbs'list "100 most influential people in the world"...for 6 years she is on every list "100 most beautiful women in the world".Money sticks to Ana,she is the big news,she sells papers,there is no man or woman who wouldn't do anything that Ana asks...And,what an irony...all that Ana wants is to be lefted alone,to play her tennis and live her own life.
After 2 years of slupming,press still pay more attention to Ana's victory over Vesnina,than the fact that JJ deafeted both WS.Sad...JJ and Sneki are provoking Ana for years,and trying to turn the public against her every time they had to play Fed cup.I hope that both of them,Ana and her mom,won't react.So...stay classy,girls.
And one more thing...this won't stop..this stupid competition:whose bf looks better,has more money,a faster car...i think that JJ and Sneki were more pissed with the fact that Scott still dates Ana than that she didn't show up in Belgrade.So,this time JJ won't play to beat Ana..she will play to humiliate her.
gloria7 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1502 of 4663 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2010, 09:43 AM
Senior Member
 
The 2nd Law's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Panic Station
Posts: 6,176
                     
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Yeah that's not cool, I'm Ana's fan first so I really hope Ana fires up. Some very loud and intimidating ajdes would be nice Winning the match would also be nice!

Proud supporter of the VIP Serbian Scrub & the Barking Czech GOAT
The 2nd Law is offline  
post #1503 of 4663 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Senior Member
 
azdaja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Itävalta
Posts: 18,006
                     
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
'Jelena missed only one match for Serbia in 10 years,' said Snezana. 'This time she flew 48 hours across the world to play, despite a serious injury. At the same time, somebody else had coffee somewhere while my child played, hurting for her country.'


Quote:
'I'd had no sleep, my left wrist was swollen and I hadn't hit a ball for a week. But I am a patriot.'


i really don't tend to hate on tennis players, but because of stuff like this jj has always been at the top of my potentially hated players list. and even though i'm sure the press exaggerates stuff this has always been present in her attitude

i really hope serbia will never win the fed cup just because of her.
azdaja is offline  
 
post #1504 of 4663 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Senior Member
 
soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 597
                     
Re: ~Ana's articles~

The behaviours of JJ and her mother is out of class.I think Ana will give the answer on the court.
soul is offline  
post #1505 of 4663 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Senior Member
 
gaviotabr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 26,607
                     
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Article in Spain's ABC newspaper:

gaviotabr is offline  
post #1506 of 4663 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Senior Member
 
jelenacg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,704
                     
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post


i really hope serbia will never win the fed cup just because of her.

We won`t have to worry about that

I think we should just ignore JJ and her comments .Who cares what she says She is really not important ...at least not to us

Does that spanish article say something new ?
From what i understood it`s the same story about bombings,UNICEF `School without violence`...

at the end `Soy feliz`

Official Ambassador of Anapolis
066364 Melbourne Road,Slumping District
jelenacg is offline  
post #1507 of 4663 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Senior Member
 
gaviotabr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 26,607
                     
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post

We won`t have to worry about that

I think we should just ignore JJ and her comments .Who cares what she says She is really not important ...at least not to us

Does that spanish article say something new ?
From what i understood it`s the same story about bombings,UNICEF `School without violence`...

at the end `Soy feliz`
Hey Jelena!

No.. nothing new.. and nothing tennis related.
gaviotabr is offline  
post #1508 of 4663 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2010, 01:34 PM
Senior Member
 
jelenacg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,704
                     
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Hey Jelena!

No.. nothing new.. and nothing tennis related.
Thanks Izzy
At least they put a nice picture

Official Ambassador of Anapolis
066364 Melbourne Road,Slumping District
jelenacg is offline  
post #1509 of 4663 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2010, 11:55 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
doni1212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 26,667
                     
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
I'll try to explain how i see the problem...JJ's nickname in Serbia is "soldier" and it was given to her by our former basketball player Moka Slavnic.However,people accepted that.She is loved and respected,but she is also a big girl who can take care of herself(that's the public opinion).Ana is "natiral born lady" and people are too protective towards her.
We all know- Ana will never live in Serbia,she will marry a foreigner,she will come back to Serbia twice in a year,just to visit her parents and she will always be rich.But no one can say that she's not patroit because of that.To me ,Ana is too significant,famous and important to stay in Serbia,so it's better for her to travel the world and represent us the best she can...in her own way.
About JJ and her mom...i think that both of them are obsessed with Ana,her career and even Ana's private life.Problem is that Ana will always be the first Serbian who won GS and become the first Serbian-#1 tennis player in the world.She was the first Serbian on Forbs'list "100 most influential people in the world"...for 6 years she is on every list "100 most beautiful women in the world".Money sticks to Ana,she is the big news,she sells papers,there is no man or woman who wouldn't do anything that Ana asks...And,what an irony...all that Ana wants is to be lefted alone,to play her tennis and live her own life.
After 2 years of slupming,press still pay more attention to Ana's victory over Vesnina,than the fact that JJ deafeted both WS.Sad...JJ and Sneki are provoking Ana for years,and trying to turn the public against her every time they had to play Fed cup.I hope that both of them,Ana and her mom,won't react.So...stay classy,girls.
And one more thing...this won't stop..this stupid competition:whose bf looks better,has more money,a faster car...i think that JJ and Sneki were more pissed with the fact that Scott still dates Ana than that she didn't show up in Belgrade.So,this time JJ won't play to beat Ana..she will play to humiliate her.

Rena's Army, Ana and Vika!!!

21


doni1212 is offline  
post #1510 of 4663 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2010, 12:58 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,954
                     
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
at the end `Soy feliz`
The more we look at it,the more I believe that we're off base that Ana is deluded about Kate Hudson.I've started to strongly think that Ana knows everything---and just doesn't care.Maybe she's content to be a trophy gf in a shallow relationship where she derives physical gratification...with ZERO expectations about long-term bonding and a VERY loose commitment.Maybe all that family propaganda she spouts only means several years from now...and she's satisfied just to f--k someone right now.

Let's add this up:First,she essentially threw herself at a guy who'd been with another gal for 3 years and change...and then she chose two shallow,intellectually-weak playboys back-to-back.Maybe she gets her attitude from Dragana...who might encourage her to f--k around now while she's young(as long as she's "safe" about it) so that she can 'get it out of her system'.When you see Dragana's cavalier endorsement of Ana's extra-bad choices,it makes you suspect that SHE f--ks around on Ana's dad,too...and feeds Ana crap like,"Ohhh,just because I need a little diversion,a little variety once in a while,doesn't mean I don't love your father."

Don't get me wrong:Ana's still a sweet gal in many ways...and it's great that she wants to help kids in Serbia...but she also has some highly superficial aspects to her personality...and that's a big reason why I've come to respect Dementieva and Clijsters so much more in the last 18 months

Has estado un chupapija por los banqueros y imperialistas tras ocho años; ahora puedes bajar en tus rodilleras en tu tiempo libre, cobarde marica:

WTA suffering from Dementieva withdrawal, a lack of true queens

Congrats on Number Three, Kim! We need more of you in this world
bruce goose is offline  
post #1511 of 4663 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2010, 01:13 AM
Senior Member
 
Curtos07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,678
                     
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Bruce, why are you so obsessed over Adam? Ana just had one of her best weeks several months and this is the topic you choose to focus on? No offense, but it's kind of tiring. And some of the things you're saying are completely absurd, like the post above. Give it a break already.

Apathetic Ana Ivanovic fan.

Last edited by Curtos07; May 10th, 2010 at 01:28 AM.
Curtos07 is offline  
post #1512 of 4663 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2010, 01:36 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,954
                     
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtos7 View Post
Bruce, why are you so obsessed over Adam? Ana just had one of her best weeks several months and this is the topic you choose to focus on? No offense, but it's kind of tiring. And some of the things you're saying are completely absurd, like the post above. Give it a break already.
This coming from the guy who told us that Ana was maturing so much back in January.Let's be honest,Curtis;you missed the mark by about ten miles on THAT one...so you don't exactly have a solid track record of insight into Ana's mentality.

Though I'm very pleased about her tennis success,I can answer your question above(since I can see why you couldn't make the connection).In the interview in Spanish that our Jelena quotes,the reporter asks Ana if she's in love...and THAT is the question that prompted her response,"Soy feliz"('I'm happy' in English).You might disagree,Curtis,but I think that it reflects poorly on Ana when she chooses such low-class people as her friends...that's just my opinion

Has estado un chupapija por los banqueros y imperialistas tras ocho años; ahora puedes bajar en tus rodilleras en tu tiempo libre, cobarde marica:

WTA suffering from Dementieva withdrawal, a lack of true queens

Congrats on Number Three, Kim! We need more of you in this world
bruce goose is offline  
post #1513 of 4663 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2010, 01:40 AM
Senior Member
 
Curtos07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,678
                     
Re: ~Ana's articles~

If Ana is happy, then all I can say is good for her. (And yes, I do believe she is mature enough)

Apathetic Ana Ivanovic fan.
Curtos07 is offline  
post #1514 of 4663 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2010, 01:52 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,954
                     
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtos7 View Post
If Ana is happy, then all I can say is good for her. (And yes, I do believe she is mature enough)
Well,that opinion on Ana's imaginary maturity puts you in an EXTREMELY small minority,and it contradicts the mea culpa you gave a couple weeks back...but you can believe whatever you want,of course.....As for the other part,when you have a high-school daughter someday who enjoys binge drinking with college boys at frat parties,I'm sure she'll appreciate it when you tell her,"Good for you;I'm glad you're happy"

You ARE right about ONE thing,though;I've discussed Ana's Anal Tumor too much lately....I'll give it a break for at least a week unless something huge arises

Has estado un chupapija por los banqueros y imperialistas tras ocho años; ahora puedes bajar en tus rodilleras en tu tiempo libre, cobarde marica:

WTA suffering from Dementieva withdrawal, a lack of true queens

Congrats on Number Three, Kim! We need more of you in this world

Last edited by bruce goose; May 10th, 2010 at 01:55 AM. Reason: add-on
bruce goose is offline  
post #1515 of 4663 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Senior Member
 
MM_1257's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,737
                     
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Well all of you here are missing one big cultural barrier! You all think only from your point of view. And I am sure you all live with Ana Ivanovic and know her right to the bones so you can really say you know what is exactly on her mind and what is she saying for her PR image.

Ana Ivanovic, Maria Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Makiri, Vika, W sisters, Sarita, Domi, Halep, Dinarik tnx for all! TeamRussia
ROGER FEDERER, RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Kei, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome