Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 121 - TennisForum.com

 23Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1801 of 2866 (permalink) Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 10:05 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 42
                     
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Hi,

I tried to make a video collection of Ana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkSFXLPwzsE

Hope you like it!?

Greets Buschi2201
Buschi2201 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1802 of 2866 (permalink) Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 10:09 PM
Senior Member
 
SidTheKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: United States Of Eurasia
Posts: 5,364
                     
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buschi2201 View Post
Hi,

I tried to make a video collection of Ana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkSFXLPwzsE

Hope you like it!?

Greets Buschi2201
Pretty good one
SidTheKid is offline  
post #1803 of 2866 (permalink) Old Sep 4th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Cp6uja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 13,463
                     
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Yesterday's press-conference:

and I'm not even fan of Ana Ivanovic... just an objective observer who realize how perfect she is

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline  
post #1804 of 2866 (permalink) Old Sep 6th, 2011, 12:29 AM
Senior Member
 
Cp6uja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 13,463
                     
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Press conference after match vs Serena.



And here is Ana strike back BONUS VIDEO, where Ana coming from 0-3 *00-30 deficit to 3-3 40-30* vs GOATrena on her soil:


and I'm not even fan of Ana Ivanovic... just an objective observer who realize how perfect she is

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline  
post #1805 of 2866 (permalink) Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Senior Member
 
JAS_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,480
                     
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Ana's presser here seems to be much more balanced than some of her previous ones. I like that she was calm, and not freaked out by the loss like she was with Kim, it's a good sign she is taking things with a bit more perspective. Hopefully this will provide her with the mental stability she was lacking before.
It can be easy to confuse this with complacency; I hope I am not doing that.
JAS_ is offline  
post #1806 of 2866 (permalink) Old Sep 13th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Senior Member
 
jonnyroyale_13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Anapolis Retirement Home
Posts: 1,653
                     
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

A 'new' episode to watch from the 2007 season

2007 Tokyo QuarterFinal
Starring- Ana Ivanovic (2007 Ana) and Jelena Jankovic Supporting Cast- Dragana, Scott Byrnes, Snezana, Raffaella Seri, ballgirls&boys, linejudges and a crowd of Japanese people. Narrated by a couple of Japanese guys.



Part 1- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CSHLK97C
Part 2- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7KWVGAOV
Part 3- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SETA0LNO
Part 4- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P0EFIJXX
jonnyroyale_13 is offline  
post #1807 of 2866 (permalink) Old Sep 14th, 2011, 05:31 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
DAVAJ MKirilenko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,185
                     
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Thanks!
Oh, the good old days. Let them return!


1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline  
post #1808 of 2866 (permalink) Old Sep 15th, 2011, 02:33 AM
Senior Member
 
jonnyroyale_13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Anapolis Retirement Home
Posts: 1,653
                     
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVAJ MKirilenko View Post
Thanks!
Oh, the good old days. Let them return!
Youre welcome. Probably not much else left to find from 07 that we havent seen before.
Actually on second thought, i think i remember Dav said the Zurich loss to Golovin existed, but i can live without that one.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline  
post #1809 of 2866 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2011, 12:12 AM
Senior Member
 
rukw5uk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: -
Posts: 124
                     
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

That match is awesome Jonnyroyale.

I do wish more of her 2007 matches existed because that's when she had some serious weight behind that forehand.
rukw5uk is offline  
post #1810 of 2866 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2011, 02:52 AM
Senior Member
 
jonnyroyale_13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Anapolis Retirement Home
Posts: 1,653
                     
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukw5uk View Post
That match is awesome Jonnyroyale.

I do wish more of her 2007 matches existed because that's when she had some serious weight behind that forehand.
Heres what my collection of Ana's matches from 2007 looks like. As far as i know only the Zurich match is the only one available thats missing. Can upload a few of them if theres something you wanted to see. Although the Tokyo Final would take some work because its burned on a disk.
Most of these are the original ones i collected from the internet back in 2007 so many of them are probably still online. MaryAngel uploaded a lot of torrents back then on mininova, then later she uploaded them to Ana's website forum. So huge thanks to her if shes out there.

------------
Sydney QF- vs Vaidisova , Complete

Aussie Open 1R- vs King , Complete
Aussie Open 3R- vs Zvonareva , Complete

Tokyo QF- vs Jankovic , Complete
Tokyo SF- vs Sharapova , Complete
Tokyo Final- vs Hingis, Complete

Antwerp 1R- vs Yakimova , Complete
Antwerp 2R- vs Dechy, starts 3rd game of set 1
Antwerp QF- vs Clijsters, Complete

Indian Wells 3R- vs Molik , Complete

Amelia Island SF- vs Golovin , Complete

Berlin 1R vs Granville , missing just first 2 games set 1
Berlin QF- vs Schnyder , Complete
Berlin SF- vs Vakulenko , Complete
Berlin Final- vs Kuznetsova , Complete no ceremony

Roland Garros 1R- vs Arvidsson , Complete
Roland Garros 2R- vs Mirza , Complete but little glitch misses part of gm 4 and 5 in set 1
Roland Garros 3R- vs Olaru , Complete
Roland Garros 4R- vs MedinaGarrigues , Complete
Roland Garros QF- vs Kuznetsova , Complete
Roland Garros SF- vs Sharapova , Complete
Roland Garros Final- vs Henin , Complete

Wimbledon 1R- vs Czink , Complete
Wimbledon 2R- vs Tu , Complete
Wimbledon 3R- vs Rezai , Complete, audio a little ahead first set
Wimbledon 4R- vs Petrova , Complete, audio out of sync after 2nd raindelay
Wimbledon QF- vs Vaidisova, Complete
Wimbledon SF- vs V.Williams, Complete

Los Angeles QF- vs Kirilenko , Complete
Los Angeles SF- vs Jankovic , Complete
Los Angeles Final- vs Petrova , Complete no ceremony

Toronto 1R- vs Yan , missing first 3 games of match

US Open 1R- vs Nakamura , begins first game of match in progress
US Open 2R- vs Rezai , missing first 2 games of first set and first game of 2nd set
US Open 3R- vs Dushevina , Complete
US Open 4R- vs V.Williams , Complete

Luxembourg QF- vs Golovin , missing first six games of set 1. Audio way out of sync
Luxembourg SF- vs Zvonareva , Complete, but very hard to see the ball. If anyone has a better copy of this one, i wouldnt mind upgrading to a better copy
Luxembourg Final- vs Hantuchova , Complete, but very hard to see the ball like the SF.

Stuttgart 1R- vs Schnyder, Complete but some glitches in video during set 2
Stuttgart 2R- vs K.bondarenko , Complete

YEC 1rr- vs Kuznetsova , Complete
YEC 2rr- vs Hantuchova , Complete
YEC 4rr- vs Sharapova , Complete
YEC SF- vs Henin , Complete but a little hard to see ball

Last edited by jonnyroyale_13; Sep 16th, 2011 at 03:53 AM.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline  
post #1811 of 2866 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Senior Member
 
fANAtic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: VIP Lounge
Posts: 503
                     
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyroyale_13 View Post
A 'new' episode to watch from the 2007 season

2007 Tokyo QuarterFinal
Starring- Ana Ivanovic (2007 Ana) and Jelena Jankovic Supporting Cast- Dragana, Scott Byrnes, Snezana, Raffaella Seri, ballgirls&boys, linejudges and a crowd of Japanese people. Narrated by a couple of Japanese guys.



Part 1- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CSHLK97C
Part 2- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7KWVGAOV
Part 3- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SETA0LNO
Part 4- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P0EFIJXX
Feels so weird watching this. Ana can throw a ball like a normal person, and JJ looks Japanese.
fANAtic is offline  
post #1812 of 2866 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11,528
                     
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

They looked so young 4 years ago.
18majors is offline  
post #1813 of 2866 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Senior Member
 
SidTheKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: United States Of Eurasia
Posts: 5,364
                     
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

I think Ana still looks young..+She´s even more beautiful now..She´s like good wine :P jonnyroyale_13 Can you upload please Antwerp QF- vs Clijsters and Los Angeles QF- vs Kirilenko , Complete
And also what matches you have from 2008 ?

Olivia,Ana,Genie

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3

Last edited by SidTheKid; Sep 17th, 2011 at 01:22 PM.
SidTheKid is offline  
post #1814 of 2866 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,164
                     
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Aca Stojanovic (Serbian commentator) shared a video from Ana's public class about the books and education.
http://www.twitvid.com/A1OEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana'sProcess View Post
I'm ok with Ana dating Bastian, women, Jelena Jankovic, Trump, Montgomery Burns from Simpsons...
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline  
post #1815 of 2866 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Senior Member
 
rukw5uk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: -
Posts: 124
                     
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyroyale_13 View Post
Heres what my collection of Ana's matches from 2007 looks like. As far as i know only the Zurich match is the only one available thats missing. Can upload a few of them if theres something you wanted to see. Although the Tokyo Final would take some work because its burned on a disk.
Most of these are the original ones i collected from the internet back in 2007 so many of them are probably still online. MaryAngel uploaded a lot of torrents back then on mininova, then later she uploaded them to Ana's website forum. So huge thanks to her if shes out there.

------------
Sydney QF- vs Vaidisova , Complete

Aussie Open 1R- vs King , Complete
Aussie Open 3R- vs Zvonareva , Complete

Tokyo QF- vs Jankovic , Complete
Tokyo SF- vs Sharapova , Complete
Tokyo Final- vs Hingis, Complete

Antwerp 1R- vs Yakimova , Complete
Antwerp 2R- vs Dechy, starts 3rd game of set 1
Antwerp QF- vs Clijsters, Complete

Indian Wells 3R- vs Molik , Complete

Amelia Island SF- vs Golovin , Complete

Berlin 1R vs Granville , missing just first 2 games set 1
Berlin QF- vs Schnyder , Complete
Berlin SF- vs Vakulenko , Complete
Berlin Final- vs Kuznetsova , Complete no ceremony

Roland Garros 1R- vs Arvidsson , Complete
Roland Garros 2R- vs Mirza , Complete but little glitch misses part of gm 4 and 5 in set 1
Roland Garros 3R- vs Olaru , Complete
Roland Garros 4R- vs MedinaGarrigues , Complete
Roland Garros QF- vs Kuznetsova , Complete
Roland Garros SF- vs Sharapova , Complete
Roland Garros Final- vs Henin , Complete

Wimbledon 1R- vs Czink , Complete
Wimbledon 2R- vs Tu , Complete
Wimbledon 3R- vs Rezai , Complete, audio a little ahead first set
Wimbledon 4R- vs Petrova , Complete, audio out of sync after 2nd raindelay
Wimbledon QF- vs Vaidisova, Complete
Wimbledon SF- vs V.Williams, Complete

Los Angeles QF- vs Kirilenko , Complete
Los Angeles SF- vs Jankovic , Complete
Los Angeles Final- vs Petrova , Complete no ceremony

Toronto 1R- vs Yan , missing first 3 games of match

US Open 1R- vs Nakamura , begins first game of match in progress
US Open 2R- vs Rezai , missing first 2 games of first set and first game of 2nd set
US Open 3R- vs Dushevina , Complete
US Open 4R- vs V.Williams , Complete

Luxembourg QF- vs Golovin , missing first six games of set 1. Audio way out of sync
Luxembourg SF- vs Zvonareva , Complete, but very hard to see the ball. If anyone has a better copy of this one, i wouldnt mind upgrading to a better copy
Luxembourg Final- vs Hantuchova , Complete, but very hard to see the ball like the SF.

Stuttgart 1R- vs Schnyder, Complete but some glitches in video during set 2
Stuttgart 2R- vs K.bondarenko , Complete

YEC 1rr- vs Kuznetsova , Complete
YEC 2rr- vs Hantuchova , Complete
YEC 4rr- vs Sharapova , Complete
YEC SF- vs Henin , Complete but a little hard to see ball
That's a pretty awesome collection.

The ones I'm missing are:

Tokyo SF- vs Sharapova , Complete
Antwerp 1R- vs Yakimova , Complete
Antwerp 2R- vs Dechy, starts 3rd game of set 1
Wimbledon 2R- vs Tu , Complete
Wimbledon 3R- vs Rezai , Complete, audio a little ahead first set

Would be amazing if they were uploaded or on torrent somewhere!
rukw5uk is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome