VOTE: ANA IVANOVIC most improved player of 2005 - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old Feb 26th, 2006, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
ivanovic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,623
                     
VOTE: ANA IVANOVIC most improved player of 2005

Everyone dont forget to vote for Ana as the most improved player - I really hope she wins this award it would be really amazing.

The link is in my signature.................
ivanovic is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old Feb 27th, 2006, 10:25 AM
TennisHaven
 
Belco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 24,106
                     
i dont really think she was the most improved player.... i think nicole did little bit better

but i still love her and vote best

Belco is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old Mar 4th, 2006, 06:20 AM
Senior Member
 
G~Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 2,927
                     
iVoted Fo' Her..Even Tho I Dont Fink She Was Most Improved
G~Playa is offline  
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old Mar 4th, 2006, 09:02 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
ivanovic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,623
                     
oh you two stop being so negative- look at the circumstances - if Ana chose to play 5 pitifull tier three events like Nicole did Ana would have won them all. She deserves more credit then Nicole - coz Ana had the guts to fight against the best and fight she did taking out major skulps - she is clearly most improved and besides why isnt she on the most favourite player list - I maen Ana HAS the x-factor she's so lovable everywhere she goes - I want to know what moron came up with that list.
ivanovic is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old Mar 4th, 2006, 11:24 AM
Senior Member
 
~lollipop_girl~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 7,988
                     
I don't think Nicole has improved that much over the last year alone, maybe the last two together, but thats not what the vote is for! Ana has improved in the last year more than Nicole has, therefore, she deserves to win it! Whether others will see it that, allowing her to win it, is another story!

My number 1 tennis Queen - Martina!!!
GOOD LUCK DANIELA!!!
KICK BUTT ANA!!!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old Mar 4th, 2006, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
ivanovic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,623
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaBellyButton
I don't think Nicole has improved that much over the last year alone, maybe the last two together, but thats not what the vote is for! Ana has improved in the last year more than Nicole has, therefore, she deserves to win it! Whether others will see it that, allowing her to win it, is another story!

100% agree
ivanovic is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old Mar 4th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Senior Member
 
-sugi-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Nagoya, Japan
Posts: 24,462
                     
I voted


NaraChiricoRiskeDuval
DiyasStephensIshizuVan UytvanckMcHale
SvitolinaMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai, Erika, Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old Mar 5th, 2006, 03:30 AM
Senior Member
 
G~Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 2,927
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovic
oh you two stop being so negative- look at the circumstances - if Ana chose to play 5 pitifull tier three events like Nicole did Ana would have won them all. She deserves more credit then Nicole - coz Ana had the guts to fight against the best and fight she did taking out major skulps - she is clearly most improved and besides why isnt she on the most favourite player list - I maen Ana HAS the x-factor she's so lovable everywhere she goes - I want to know what moron came up with that list.
Fair Enough..My Old Comments Retracted =P

Last edited by G~Playa; Mar 5th, 2006 at 03:58 AM.
G~Playa is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old Mar 5th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Senior Member
 
~lollipop_girl~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 7,988
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovic
100% agree

My number 1 tennis Queen - Martina!!!
GOOD LUCK DANIELA!!!
KICK BUTT ANA!!!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old Mar 6th, 2006, 05:02 AM
Senior Member
 
G~Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 2,927
                     
I Agree Wif That Too.. :P
G~Playa is offline  
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old Mar 9th, 2006, 01:12 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
ivanovic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,623
                     
I wish we could see the progress percentage right now - I bet its really close between Ana and Nic. Hope really Ana is leading thanks for voting every1.
ivanovic is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome