ADIDAS Stella Mc Cartney Fall/Winter 2008 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old Aug 17th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Senior Member
 
ms. double fault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 128
                     
Re: ADIDAS Stella Mc Cartney Fall/Winter 2008

thats beautiful!! i love every single piece stella creates^^ can't wait to see maria in it!!
@ lilimi: thanks for posting them!! and a question: where did you get this photos - and in particular this sort of technical charts - from?
ms. double fault is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old Aug 18th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,487
                     
Re: ADIDAS Stella Mc Cartney Fall/Winter 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms. double fault View Post
thats beautiful!! i love every single piece stella creates^^ can't wait to see maria in it!!
@ lilimi: thanks for posting them!! and a question: where did you get this photos - and in particular this sort of technical charts - from?
http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/women/content/stella/
Krzysiu. is offline  
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old Aug 27th, 2008, 04:47 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: LV-426
Posts: 35,600
                     
Re: ADIDAS Stella Mc Cartney Fall/Winter 2008

Is there a performance/results clause in Maria's contract with Addias/Stella McCartney?
Protoss is online now  
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old Aug 27th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,487
                     
Re: ADIDAS Stella Mc Cartney Fall/Winter 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Is there a performance/results clause in Maria's contract with Addias/Stella McCartney?
If it were any clause about results Maria would wear Stella clothes no longer
Krzysiu. is offline  
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old Aug 27th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Senior Member
 
Kiriber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 924
                     
Re: ADIDAS Stella Mc Cartney Fall/Winter 2008

I acutally think it's a good relationship even with the headcase type losses. Before I was into the wta (more of an atp girl) I knew of Maria and that she wore the Stella line. They do a good job promoting each other.

Not to mention that Maria's body type is pretty much perfect to show off the cloths and how they should look in an ideal model type situation. Like Ana wouldn't make the cloths look as good, not due to lack of beauty but more body type.
Kiriber is offline  
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 11:19 AM
Senior Member
 
ms. double fault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 128
                     
Re: ADIDAS Stella Mc Cartney Fall/Winter 2008

i noticed that on maria's apparel the stella logo is in another position than its on the "original" photos you can find on the adidas website (btw, thanks krzysiu!! gg), does anyone know why? i mean, my first suggestion was that its simply a more conspicuous position to put the logo on, so for better advertising... so does maria have a kind of different or "special version" of the f/w collection with different logo positions for better advertising...? i dont know, maybe its an unnecessary question, but it has just awakened my interest XD lol
ms. double fault is offline  
post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 12:24 PM
Senior Member
 
bad_angel_109's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 4,177
                     
Re: ADIDAS Stella Mc Cartney Fall/Winter 2008

They're just gorgeous. And I love the old-school Adidas logo, the one that looks like a flower/water lily. lol

HANTUCHOVA // IVANOVIC // DELLACQUA // KIRILENKO // SAFINA // AZARENKA // ZVONAREVA
and more!



twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline  
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old Sep 4th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,487
                     
Re: ADIDAS Stella Mc Cartney Fall/Winter 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms. double fault View Post
i noticed that on maria's apparel the stella logo is in another position than its on the "original" photos you can find on the adidas website (btw, thanks krzysiu!! gg), does anyone know why? i mean, my first suggestion was that its simply a more conspicuous position to put the logo on, so for better advertising... so does maria have a kind of different or "special version" of the f/w collection with different logo positions for better advertising...? i dont know, maybe its an unnecessary question, but it has just awakened my interest XD lol
Makiri is special one.
Krzysiu. is offline  
post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old Sep 5th, 2008, 02:51 AM
Senior Member
 
Natash.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 11,591
                     
Re: ADIDAS Stella Mc Cartney Fall/Winter 2008

Gorgeous outfits but I hope we can see more pictures of Maria in them soon.
Natash. is offline  
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old Sep 7th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,487
                     
Re: ADIDAS Stella Mc Cartney Fall/Winter 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natash. View Post
Gorgeous outfits but I hope we can see more pictures of Maria in them soon.
Exactly
Krzysiu. is offline  
post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old Sep 7th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Senior Member
 
dulkogii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 13,943
                     
Re: ADIDAS Stella Mc Cartney Fall/Winter 2008

I love this drees

[B]Gisela Dulko - Paula Ormaechea - Maria Kirilenko -
dulkogii is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome