Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2 - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
 3Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1561 of 6247 (permalink) Old Jun 15th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Senior Member
 
djul14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,238
                     
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

^thank you

A little poll, if you wanna vote it's here : http://www.bild.de/sport/2011/dirk-n...4842.bild.html
djul14 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1562 of 6247 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2011, 05:02 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 35
                     
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

http://www.tennis.com/articles/templ...12637&zoneid=8
Steffistian is offline  
post #1563 of 6247 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2011, 05:20 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 35
                     
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

I notice there are some Steffi fans against Andre.Read comments on both official and fan pages on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/officialstef...=wall&filter=1
Quote:
Abhishek Dey Barman:
i am a big fan of yours however i could not digest that u married with andre
http://www.facebook.com/Steffi.Graf....93260244054932
Quote:
Bodhisattwa Roy:
U r awesome Steffi! The only wrong thing u have done in ur entire life is selection of life partner. Bad luck Steffi, wish u a gr8 life ahead. May god bless u & protect u.
I don't know why they are not realizing Andre has grown from fashion boy to true legend after Steffi enters his life in 1999 July?
Steffistian is offline  
post #1564 of 6247 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Senior Member
 
djul14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,238
                     
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

^^WTH are those people ? First write things like that on her FB is so stuuupid, then it's not their business, who cares if they like him or not.

And I didn't get the tennis.com story
djul14 is offline  
post #1565 of 6247 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 342
                     
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

New post by Stefanie on her blog.
http://www.steffi-graf.net/trip-to-germany/
Stef-fan is offline  
post #1566 of 6247 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Senior Member
 
irma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: the netherlands
Posts: 13,635
 
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Steffi definitely loves to interact with her fans

In the middle of the night
I go walking in my sleep
Through the desert of the truth
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline  
post #1567 of 6247 (permalink) Old Jun 17th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Senior Member
 
tennisfan2808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 233
                     
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by djul14 View Post
^^WTH are those people ? First write things like that on her FB is so stuuupid, then it's not their business, who cares if they like him or not.

And I didn't get the tennis.com story
I didnt get the tennis.com story either... what has it got to do with Stef's bday???
tennisfan2808 is offline  
post #1568 of 6247 (permalink) Old Jun 17th, 2011, 10:35 AM
country flag bia
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 270
                     
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan2808 View Post
I didnt get the tennis.com story either... what has it got to do with Stef's bday???
The one who wrote that article must have been drinking a few beer during the process, such a stupid article.
bia is offline  
post #1569 of 6247 (permalink) Old Jun 17th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Senior Member
 
djul14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,238
                     
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan2808 View Post
I didnt get the tennis.com story either... what has it got to do with Stef's bday???
That's why I didn't get it, as bia said, yeah the author must have been drinking to find a link, that we, never drunk people that we are, couldn't see.
The crazy part is that, he/she get paid to write this lol
djul14 is offline  
post #1570 of 6247 (permalink) Old Jun 17th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 35
                     
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

not that much as tennis.com article,but this is also by author with low knowledge fellow.
http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report...es_1553687-all
Steffistian is offline  
post #1571 of 6247 (permalink) Old Jun 17th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Senior Member
 
djul14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,238
                     
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

The last link doesn't work for me.


Yesterday I watched on youtube, for the 1st time, the 1992 FedCup match against Sanchez Vicario, Steffi just destroyed her, on clay
djul14 is offline  
post #1572 of 6247 (permalink) Old Jun 17th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 35
                     
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

First love meeting of Agassi,Graf.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ten...e-matches.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by djul14 View Post

Yesterday I watched on youtube, for the 1st time, the 1992 FedCup match against Sanchez Vicario, Steffi just destroyed her, on clay
Yes,Steffi smashed Arantxa in that 92 Federation cup final.I remember Steffi holds a record that won every final she played at Federation Cup.
Steffistian is offline  
post #1573 of 6247 (permalink) Old Jun 18th, 2011, 03:10 AM
Senior Member
 
tennisfan2808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 233
                     
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by djul14 View Post
That's why I didn't get it, as bia said, yeah the author must have been drinking to find a link, that we, never drunk people that we are, couldn't see.
The crazy part is that, he/she get paid to write this lol
Yesss - that's the sick part: that the writer actually gets paid writing something that doesnt make any sense in relation to Stef's bday. And to think that this comes from tennis.com???
tennisfan2808 is offline  
post #1574 of 6247 (permalink) Old Jun 18th, 2011, 03:16 AM
Senior Member
 
tennisfan2808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 233
                     
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffistian View Post
First love meeting of Agassi,Graf.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ten...e-matches.html



Yes,Steffi smashed Arantxa in that 92 Federation cup final.I remember Steffi holds a record that won every final she played at Federation Cup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djul14 View Post
The last link doesn't work for me.


Yesterday I watched on youtube, for the 1st time, the 1992 FedCup match against Sanchez Vicario, Steffi just destroyed her, on clay
She was just in awesome form!! I remember she destroyed Lori McNeil 60 63 in the FedCup semis that year too. And btw, if u guys wanna watch a match where she just hits winners freely from all over the court, watch the match in youtube vs Zina Garrison Wimbledon 91 QF. Although after watching that match, I cant help but feel that I still miss her on tour. Sigh. Her game is just so wonderful to watch....
tennisfan2808 is offline  
post #1575 of 6247 (permalink) Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Senior Member
 
djul14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,238
                     
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan2808 View Post
She was just in awesome form!! I remember she destroyed Lori McNeil 60 63 in the FedCup semis that year too. And btw, if u guys wanna watch a match where she just hits winners freely from all over the court, watch the match in youtube vs Zina Garrison Wimbledon 91 QF. Although after watching that match, I cant help but feel that I still miss her on tour. Sigh. Her game is just so wonderful to watch....
It'son my playlist


And on the little article from the Telegraph, she just looks so good on that picture, her best outfit (1994) imo.
djul14 is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome