I propose we set up a religion, Martinaism...
The place you go in the afterlife is Martiopia, where there are many tennis courts, lots of sushi bars and mexican resteraunts, and Marti's on tv 24 hrs a day...
The Martibible is where all the teachings of Martina are read from, including the 10 Marti Commandments
1) For she is the Marti thy Goddess of Tennis, thou shalt not support any player as much as Marti.
2) Thou shalt cancel all appointments when Martina is playing, not just Sunday.
3) Thou shalt not take the name of Marti in vain
4) Remember the match day, to keep it Marti,
5) Honor thy Marti and mother, that thy days be long
6) Thou shalt not kill another Marti fan
7) Thou shalt not commit adultery against a Martina fan
8) Thou shalt not steal Martina related merchandise
9) Thou shalt not bear false witness against another Marti fan
10) Thy shalt not covet a Marti fan's racket.
Anyway, there is also a Marti Prayer
Who art in Trubbach,
Tennis be her game,
Thy tournament come,
Thy shalt be won,
On the court,
As it is in the stadium.
Give us this day our daily victory,
And forgive us for getting angry when she doesn't play so good,
As we forgive those who support other players, but still have no idea why they do,
For thine is the kingdom,
For ever and ever and ever, and ever
And ever and ever and ever,
Spread the word! Hallelujah!