Tennis Forum banner

Williams Fans Please!!

463 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Williams Rulez 
#1 ·
Ok all you Willie supporters, I am begging, just ignore all these threads!! Yes I admit I replied to one, well not exactly. I just said don't reply to it, and I know that defeats the purpose...ok sidetracked.

What I am trying to say is just ignore it. The board goes on a lot more smoothly if you just stay out of those threads. It's for non fans to share their opinions, we shouldn't go in there. So just creat positive post of our own for each other.

I'm only saying this because some of us can get a little excited and start a whole giant war, that just keeps getting thrown into all our faces, for an eternity.

So let's just Cheers Venus & Serena on. They are on top of the rankings of their game, and of the world :) :bounce:

#3 ·
LOL at Luna!!

Girl I am so glad you're back!!

I already told heavyhitter and Freethinker that I am going to kick their asses if they go in that silly thread!! LOL

I know karate and was taught my the best!! Bruce Li rulez;)

#5 ·
Bumb....but we have to keep going in the other after the post least someone Dawn feel they can contribute something to that farce. Also I think Free and Heavy will have problems not jumping QueenLindsay's shit. I've got to take my son to passing league.

Your mission should you choose to accept it...keep Williams fans above the frey.

#6 ·
Cybell darling don't waste your precious happy moments on the crap.:)

Do I have to take you down too?

#9 ·
Luna, err yeah, but I don't have the best track record you know.

LOL:)

okey dokey time for me to put in my Harry Potter DVD.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.