Tennis Forum banner

"The Dangerous" Eleni Daniilidou

2K views 33 replies 16 participants last post by  forever_rafter 
#1 · (Edited)
Albeit a tough draw for her, rest assured Justine will not be sleeping well these forthcoming days. Let's go Eleni, time to seperate the ladies from the girls. It's yours for the taking:wazzup: :yeah: :bigwave:

#4 ·
:worship: :bounce: Go Greek Goddess!! :bounce: :worship:

#12 ·
hope she can go all the way to the quarters or semis

#14 ·
guys, I am so thrilled that lena finally put her nerves aside, focused, and was victorious. She did a tremedously awesome job. But we knew she'd win it all along, ;). The media thinks that Justine had injury problems which caused a lot of unforced errors and double faults and had missed opportunitites. Why can't they simple state the facts.... Eleni Daniilidou, queen of the grass courts, outplayed a great player today. :worship: :worship: :worship:

#16 ·
forever_rafter said:
Did anybody tape it? In Poland they didn't show this match at all :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
I did... But just from 3 all in the first set and in two different cassettes (the first one finished when they were in the third, but luckily I had another cassette and I missed only ine or two points...)...

About Lena...
CONGRATS!!!! :worship: :bounce:
Sorry Justine...

#18 ·
I am soooooooooooooooooooooo happy !!!!

Lena defeated JHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

It' not the first time though...
I hope this win to boost her confidence. My information said that she feels great and eager to continue in her favourite surface....

PAME LENA PAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#19 ·
forever_rafter said:
I love her so! :worship: :bounce: :hearts: I'm so happy as if she just won the whole tournament :D Our Greek baby made it!
Me too, Ula :bounce:!

Vamossss Lenaaa!!!

#25 ·
Lena is doing it very easy today!!!! :bounce:

She may be the first winner of the day!
Lena is leading 6-2 4-0 over Granville

#26 ·
:cool:
I have already published my brief opinion about the 6-2 6-0 in www.daniilidou.com
Let´s go Lena!!

Penetta or Gisela now? Gise is dangerous on grass, but not so dangerous like Lena ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.