Fill-In-the-Draw #13: SAN DIEGO 2005
The game will work very simply, and here are the rules:
1) To play this game, you will post a full predicted draw including all winners in all matches of all rounds.
2) You must post your full prediction before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck.
3) If a player withdraws after you have made your prediction, you MAY ONLY alter your pick if this player was seeded. This rule is in effect because it completely ruins the tournament for those who predicted before the seed withdrew. However, if the player who withdrew is not a seed, you may not replace.
I REPEAT: NO CHANGING PICKS UNLESS A SEEDED PLAYER WITHDRAWS!
NO EDITING YOUR POSTS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
4) As far as qualifiers are concerned, you may post just "Q" in you predictions if you wish to make them before the qualifiers are placed, or you may wait until they are placed to predict, but remember that you must post before the first match begins. (And since I may be asleep or not here watching to see when a match truly begins, your pick should be in before the time the match is scheduled for, unless I get true evidence that it was delayed). If 2 qualifiers play each other, you must specify which qualifier you say is winning. For example "Qualifier 1 d. Qualifier 2".
5) If a player receives a bye, you do not get points for predicting them into the second round.
6) Scoring goes as follows:
The points you receive will be based on the round points for the tournament.
You may begin predicting....NOW!