Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am sooo tired of GM being hijacked...

2K views 35 replies 21 participants last post by  harloo 
#1 ·
by obsessive trolls!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

_______ is the best ever!!!

_______ is the true sign of greatness!!!

_______ vs. today's top 30!!!

I am just so tired of all the :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

If we just stop responding, will they just go away???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#4 ·
i love trolls!! i feel validated knowing their are people with less of life than me on this board ;)

#15 ·
there just needs to be a "is (insert player name) completely, and wonderly amazingly awesome?!?! thread." it could all be combined into one horribly awful place, where the answer is always... i think so or um duh of course, let's count the ways!

#16 ·
PaulieM said:
there just needs to be a "is (insert player name) completely, and wonderly amazingly awesome?!?! thread." it could all be combined into one horribly awful place, where the answer is always... i think so or um duh of course, let's count the ways!
Amen.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PaulieM again. *sigh*

#22 ·
well, it's something very basic in human biengs and you have to forget that you can't look at yourself as the regular tennis fan - most of the regulars are :rolleyes: tha post the constant polls and don't give a damn.
i used to think tennis was by far for more inteligent people than, say, soccer - nope.
you have to live with it.

#26 ·
I say this knowing it's easier said than done (having failed to follow my own advice on more occasions than I like to admit :lol: ) but the best response to the threads that make you crazy is no response. The best response to posters that make you crazy is the ignore list.

Think of it as an air freshener for your board ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.