V-cash problem - TennisForum.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2007, 11:22 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
stefi62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 21,228
                     
V-cash problem

I had a bet on Justine winner of Warsaw. 200 bet, 110 won, so I should have been credited 310 this morning, but nothing, as the set is said to be settled.... Where's my vcash gone?

Cara Black - Liezel Huber - Mary Pierce

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Vamorza!
 
Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Nederland
Posts: 60,745
                     
Re: V-cash problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 View Post
I had a bet on Justine winner of Warsaw. 200 bet, 110 won, so I should have been credited 310 this morning, but nothing, as the set is said to be settled.... Where's my vcash gone?
I have no idea

Did you check your betting history? (www.wtaworld.com/vbookie)
Maybe you lost v-cash due to another reason (deleted/mixed thread or something of the sort) and that's why your v-cash didn't go up.

What would you say if we could make
something amazing
Zamboni is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2007, 12:58 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
stefi62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 21,228
                     
Re: V-cash problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
I have no idea

Did you check your betting history? (www.wtaworld.com/vbookie)
Maybe you lost v-cash due to another reason (deleted/mixed thread or something of the sort) and that's why your v-cash didn't go up.
Well, I expect 310 to be added, and could not lost that much with a thread or post deleted... no I really do not understand...

Cara Black - Liezel Huber - Mary Pierce

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline  
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Vamorza!
 
Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Nederland
Posts: 60,745
                     
Re: V-cash problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 View Post
Well, I expect 310 to be added, and could not lost that much with a thread or post deleted... no I really do not understand...
You lose 400 if a thread is deleted, and I believe also 400 if a thread of yours is merged, so that would explain it.

It's the only reason I can think of, as the bet was settled correctly.

What would you say if we could make
something amazing
Zamboni is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2007, 01:38 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
stefi62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 21,228
                     
Re: V-cash problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
You lose 400 if a thread is deleted, and I believe also 400 if a thread of yours is merged, so that would explain it.

It's the only reason I can think of, as the bet was settled correctly.
400 if a thread is deleted?
I put the score of the final this morning, same as about 6 other posters, so it all merged into one thread, can it be that?
I should stop posting threads instantly....

Cara Black - Liezel Huber - Mary Pierce

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Vamorza!
 
Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Nederland
Posts: 60,745
                     
Re: V-cash problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 View Post
400 if a thread is deleted?
I put the score of the final this morning, same as about 6 other posters, so it all merged into one thread, can it be that?
I should stop posting threads instantly....
probably, yes.

I think the "punishment" for that is extremely harsh, there's no reason why you should lose $400 for posting a result the same time as others
Unfortunately I have nothing to say about that though

What would you say if we could make
something amazing
Zamboni is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2007, 01:46 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
stefi62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 21,228
                     
Re: V-cash problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
probably, yes.

I think the "punishment" for that is extremely harsh, there's no reason why you should lose $400 for posting a result the same time as others
Unfortunately I have nothing to say about that though
Thanks for your help Zamboni , I'll be more careful about my postings from now on!

Cara Black - Liezel Huber - Mary Pierce

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2007, 04:10 PM
.
 
Petkorazzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 64,901
                     
Re: V-cash problem

If I delete a thread I lose 400 $??? and if my thread is moved, also 400$
Petkorazzi is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Senior Member
 
mapaliey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,672
                     
Re: V-cash problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
You lose 400 if a thread is deleted, and I believe also 400 if a thread of yours is merged, so that would explain it.

It's the only reason I can think of, as the bet was settled correctly.
poor people ...who lost 400 ..BTW it's not real money

click here : http://martinm.myminicity.com/ind

DANIELA HANTUCHOVA...MARIA SHARAPOVA...AMELIE MAURESMO
SERENA WILLIAMS...FLAVIA PENNETTA...DINARA SAFINA...STEFFI GRAF
MARION BARTOLI...SVETLANA KUZNETSOVA

Last edited by mapaliey; May 7th, 2007 at 06:39 PM.
mapaliey is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Senior Member
 
mapaliey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,672
                     
Re: V-cash problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 View Post
I had a bet on Justine winner of Warsaw. 200 bet, 110 won, so I should have been credited 310 this morning, but nothing, as the set is said to be settled.... Where's my vcash gone?
i think u should wait.....

click here : http://martinm.myminicity.com/ind

DANIELA HANTUCHOVA...MARIA SHARAPOVA...AMELIE MAURESMO
SERENA WILLIAMS...FLAVIA PENNETTA...DINARA SAFINA...STEFFI GRAF
MARION BARTOLI...SVETLANA KUZNETSOVA
mapaliey is offline  
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Kookie Supporter
 
James's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Wherever I lay my hat
Posts: 64,595
                     
Re: V-cash problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiberi View Post
If I delete a thread I lose 400 $??? and if my thread is moved, also 400$
Only if it's deleted or merged (and it happens to be the thread lost in the merger), not if it's moved.
James is offline  
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Kookie Supporter
 
James's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Wherever I lay my hat
Posts: 64,595
                     
Re: V-cash problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapaliey View Post
no...u don't lost 400 if your thread deleted......
u're only lost money same like u have when you make a thread
Yes, you do lose 400 if a thread is deleted, something in the system. Unfair indeed, but can't be avoided.
James is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome