Tennis Forum banner

Jarmila Gajdosova (SVK)

37K views 991 replies 73 participants last post by  OZTENNIS 
#1 ·
A place to cheer for the slovakian player.

See less See more
#3 ·
I am very interested with this younsters talent.

#4 ·
i saw her playing last year in the fedcup against Belgium. She was playing doubles there.

She is a very nice girl to.

#5 ·

#11 ·
Jarmila will play Wimbledon :woohoo:

#14 ·
Time to bump this thread :bounce:

She is #150 now...It's her best ranking...for the moment :bounce:

#15 ·
Jarmila will play Saint-Raphael (ITF $ 50,000)

Tough draw...

(6)Aranxta Parra Santonja v Camille Pin
Selima Sfar v Marie-Eve Pelletier
Kaia Kanepi v Maret Ani
(2)Jelena Kostanic v Jarmila Gajdosova

#16 ·
Kostanic withdrew and was replaced by Bremont who defeat Jarmila :sad: 6-3 7-6 :sad:

Next tournament : Hasselt!

#17 ·
Daniela's Angel said:

wow, marry me, Jarmila... What a beautiful girl :hug: :angel: :kiss:
I'd love to book a tennis lesson :cool:

#20 ·
She pulled out in Hasselt. She wristed her ankle during a practise yesterday :sad:

Her next tournament wil be Philadelphia.

#22 ·
Zoltan83 said:
She pulled out in Hasselt. She wristed her ankle during a practise yesterday :sad:

Her next tournament wil be Philadelphia.
Poor Jarka :sad:
Good luck in Philadelphia!! :D

#23 ·
Good Luck in Philly Jarmila!!!!!

I was ballboying for her when she played in the Philly qualies 2 years ago but she lost to Kapros in the final round. 3 people got lucky losers and she was the one person that didn't. I felt bad for her and I was rooting for her when I was on court!!!

#24 ·
Hey people. Can someone tell me what kind of a player she. What are her strengths, weakness, how far do you think she can go ranking-wise. All info would be appreciated.
I know she beat Kata, who is one of my faves in the first round of Luxembourg, so she can`t be that bad. But then again she lost to Diana Nakic in the Portorož qualies 6:2 6:2...
Thank you :wavey:

#25 ·
SloKid said:
Hey people. Can someone tell me what kind of a player she. What are her strengths, weakness, how far do you think she can go ranking-wise. All info would be appreciated.
I know she beat Kata, who is one of my faves in the first round of Luxembourg, so she can`t be that bad. But then again she lost to Diana Nakic in the Portorož qualies 6:2 6:2...
Thank you :wavey:
If you have enough time, look for my reports from Luxembourg. I just love Jarmila :D. She's agressive, with a very nice serve, strong groundies and nice variety for a young girl. Her only real weakness for the moment is the weight, she strugles with the movement.

#26 ·
It's good to like Jarmila :D lol

I agree with your post Pla ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.