Fill-In-the-Draw Game #2 - Istanbul 2005
Well, I was pretty bored this morning, so I thought "what better to occupy my time than to start a new game".FINAL RANKINGS......out of 974
I've noticed that there hasn't been a filling in the draw game since I have been on this bored (well over a year now). I think that is because PAW has been so popular that people think this would be infringing on that. But as I see them as two distinctly different animals, I think there is room for both.
The game will work very simply, and here are the rules:
1) To play this game, you will post a full predicted draw including all winners in all matches of all rounds.
2) You must post your full prediction before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck.
3) If a player withdraws after you have made your prediction, you MAY NOT replace it. Withdrawals are part of the strategy of the game.
4) As far as qualifiers are concerned, you may post just "Q" in you predictions if you wish to make them before the qualifiers are placed, or you may wait until they are placed to predict, but remember that you must post before the first match begins. (And since I may be asleep or not here watching to see when a match truly begins, your pick should be in before the time the match is scheduled for, unless I get true evidence that it was delayed).
5) If a player receives a bye, you do not get points for predicting them into the second round.
6) Scoring goes as follows:
The points you receive will be based on the round points for the tournament. For this tournament, for every correct player in the second round you get 16 points, for every correct player in the QF you get 30 points and so on...
Last edited by alwayshingis; May 21st, 2005 at 04:57 PM.