- View Single Post - Kateřina Siniaková
View Single Post
post #486 of (permalink) Old Jul 17th, 2014, 04:22 PM
country flag Potapovushina
Belarusian Roulette ❤️💚
Re: Kateřina Siniaková

Yes, such a tight match. And yeah, good that she was able to be competitive against a solid opponent, but gosh, that was so frustrating, too.

In set 1, she came back from a break down twice (at *1-3 and at 4-5*), and she missed 3 SPs at 6-5*. Then she didn't lose her fighting spirit and managed to remain competitive and won that 2nd set TB quite comfortably. At that moment I thought she'd keep the momentum with her. But nope. Was quickly down 0-4* in set 3, broke back once but that was not enough. Overall, I'm quite disappointed because I really felt she could have won this, and in 2 sets (remeber she had 2 SPs in set 1 ).

Katka herself did look really frustrated, she displayed some truely glorious racket throwing, that the Pliskovas could only dream of. (At least, there still is that! ).

Vera ZvonarevaAlona BondarenkoYoulia FedossovaNicole VaidisovaAnna ChakvetadzeMona BarthelAna KonjuhAzarenka Pliskovas Halep Kvitova Ivanovic Kerber Aga Keys Bencic Allertova Smitkova Putintseva Govortsova Dodin Diatchenko Lottner Kudermetova Mitu Kovinic Vekic Kichenoks Hesse Tolibova

Potapova Pervushina Rybakina Blinkova
Yastremska Zavatska Danilovic Hatouka MiniMak Lansere Trescheva Solovyeva Frayman Koval Kostyuk
Bellis Kilnarova Detiuc Zhuk Paigina Stashenkova Nazarova Grib Shytkouskaya Sabalenka Masarova
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome