TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kateřina Siniaková
View Single Post
post #486 of (permalink) Old Jul 17th, 2014, 05:22 PM
country flag Potapovushina
Que tes larmes ruissellent sur la vaisselle

Re: Kateřina Siniaková

Yes, such a tight match. And yeah, good that she was able to be competitive against a solid opponent, but gosh, that was so frustrating, too.

In set 1, she came back from a break down twice (at *1-3 and at 4-5*), and she missed 3 SPs at 6-5*. Then she didn't lose her fighting spirit and managed to remain competitive and won that 2nd set TB quite comfortably. At that moment I thought she'd keep the momentum with her. But nope. Was quickly down 0-4* in set 3, broke back once but that was not enough. Overall, I'm quite disappointed because I really felt she could have won this, and in 2 sets (remeber she had 2 SPs in set 1 ).

Katka herself did look really frustrated, she displayed some truely glorious racket throwing, that the Pliskovas could only dream of. (At least, there still is that! ).

💜 ZvonarevaA.BondarenkoFedossovaVaidisovaChakvetadzeBarthelKonjuh 💎
💎 Potapova ۵ Pervushina ۵ Rybakina ۵ Hatouka ۵ Tolibova ۵ Blinkova ۵ Danilovic ۵ Koval ۵ Anisimova 💜
❤️KremenSasnovichGovortsovaAzarenkaLapkoSabalenkaShytkouskayaGribs💚
PliskiesKvittyHalepBencicIvanovicKerberAllertovaSmitkovaSchmiedlovasPutintsevaKeysDodinHesseLottnerKudermetovaDiatchenkoGasparyanKovinicMituVekicKalininaAlexandrovaVikhlyantseva KalinskayaDetiucKilnarovaPaiginaVondrousovaMasarovaNazarovaZarytskaZavatskaYastremskaLansereTreschevaKulikovaVismaneBartoneKostyukFrayman

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome