my analysis of ABC's Hopman Cup team
- this lady is too predictable, she repeats phrases like a million times and lacks creativty. Her strong pt is her interviewing skills but she doesn't engage the audience enuf. She has more make-up on this year which in essence helps her look better, she's been a long time host and I expect better
- this old man's attitude isn't going to change, but he's developed to be more personal and interesting recently. I reckon he's a great interviewer on the court, and I'm surprised that his comments actually are the most interesting of all the commentators thus far
- She actually has some good things to say considering commentating isn't her fulltime profession. She speaks extremely well and has a nice smile and she seems to be having fun, I wish she would be a bit more critical though
- What a joke, he honestly has no appeal whats so ever. I have no idea why ABC choose him, his tennis career is even worse than his commentating one, he always states the obvious and tries to make it interesting, but it aint working
- He's limited in tennis knowledge you can tell and it was kinda weird with him saying things he realised in the molik match and pleming saying "that's right,"
he doesn't have the chemistry with the other two commentators. He needs to be more spontaneous and flamboyant, but all ABC ppl lack that dont they?
- He's good, he's willing to give his opinion and hav a laugh. Glad they choose him bak on the team this year.
- I luv this man. He's got that energetic voice that is so often missing in TV tennis, he makes thigns that are dull - exciting. Sure he doesn't know that much but his got that humour that can crack u up
- hilarious in a pathetic way and overall, a waste of time