- View Single Post - Caroline Garcia
Thread: Caroline Garcia
View Single Post
post #1165 of (permalink) Old Jul 4th, 2014, 12:26 PM
country flag améliemomo
Re: Caroline Garcia

you can not put only the "heavy weight" on wta for making all this hype around bouchard. Of course she's not Hingis nor has the true tennis skills as Graff had in her prime BUT the girl is true champion you can't deny that. After her semi-finale win over halep her celebration was not "too much" like you saw with Cornet after her win over Serena. Even if she has all this attention on her Bouchard knows that being a wta player is a lot of work and she knows what she wants. Being in the finale of wimbledon is not something she will think about all her life and say "oh My God I am in Wimbledon finale" I think she will play it to win and if it is not the case this time, she will work even harder to make it happen.

Caroline improvement is not that "clear" , being coached by her father is not enough, she has to take her responsabilities and fly alone with her own wings. Dont like her "diva attitude" when she loses, there's something "wrong" with her. Dont know if she's solid enough to become a real champion. Her "crisis" at Roland Garros R1 shows how much she feels pressure but true champion deal with it.

Amélie Mauresmo n° 1 Forever

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns coming
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome