Tennis Forum banner

The Ultimate Picture Thread

953 views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  Andrew. 
#1 ·
ok.....the seasons over and we've already watched the lindsay/venus match till our tape is ruined...so we need something to keep us occuapied....why dont post pics of lindsay here...the rarer the pic the better...the nicer the pic the better or any pics uve taken..even betterer...it is a new word...so post away..

See less See more
#3 ·
lol, that wimbledon win one, although she is crying it looks more like she's about to vomit - I'll see if I find any on my travels around the internet.

Here's some of mine that are saved on my pc (hope they work):

:crying2: I miss Martina and Lindsay matches!:bigcry: :tears: :sobbing: :hysteric:
:rain:

#8 ·

I really love this picture, does anyone else think Lindsay should go back to blonde?

#12 ·
Rachel, you just ruined the Lindsay picture I loved!!! I shall never forgive you *pause for dramatic effect*

I like the Lindsay/Maria pics... I'd never seen a lot of these pics before... more!

#13 ·
Grand Slam said:
Rachel, you just ruined the Lindsay picture I loved!!! I shall never forgive you *pause for dramatic effect*
lol, I'm sorry :awww: - I thought it was funny, I was in hysterics while doing the picture......maybe I'm just one of those weird people that laugh at my own jokes....???!?!?!:bolt:Hope you can forgive me ;)

The pics of Lindsay and Maria are some of my faves too :D

-Rache

#14 ·
i was pissing myself...lol....the 'son' looks pretty cute..its a shame i'll be in late 40's by that time. speaking of babies...do u think lindsay will do a steffi and andre and release a pic??? i hope so....

#15 ·
Kelly said:
i was pissing myself...lol....the 'son' looks pretty cute..its a shame i'll be in late 40's by that time. speaking of babies...do u think lindsay will do a steffi and andre and release a pic??? i hope so....
Ok, so I'm glad someone appreciated it and got a laugh out of it too - glad you came along when you did Kelly.....I was begining to think I was a little strange.

I was thinking the same about the 'son' too. If they have a son that turns out like that - it won't be half bad ;)

It would be nice if Lindsay and Jon released a picture, but it's not Lindsay's style. I think once she's not playing, she'll stay out of the "lime light" for a few years. I know in an interview she mentioned that she wouldn't mind going into Tennis TV work, but that would be aft about5/6 year away from the tour.

It'd be great to see her on BBC helping Sue Barker present Wimbledon coverage.

-Rache

#16 ·
yeah...i bet sue barker doesnt age another year...with all the botox and face lift etc....wonder if her and cliff will have got together by then...i mean the sexually chemistry is unberable between them lol

#17 ·
Kelly said:
yeah...i bet sue barker doesnt age another year...with all the botox and face lift etc....wonder if her and cliff will have got together by then...i mean the sexually chemistry is unberable between them lol
Yeah, i agree with that Kelly;)

#18 ·
Kelly said:
me too!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.