Tennis Forum banner

Masha Fans: How many red dots have you received lately (today)?

910 views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Sharapova's_Boy 
#1 ·
i had three.

the good news is i had twice the number in green!

Reactions: kikker and Dan23
#2 ·
Would you like me to add another red?? :wavey:

#10 ·
kikker said:
just plain haters :eek:
Yes i admit after today i hate Maria and her father.

Yuri = :retard:

#13 ·
so how many green dots have u gotten for being a Maria supporter??? just curious...like 10

#15 · (Edited)
Junex said:
its not much of a big deal but it just made me realized that people do care who i root for. :devil:
No offense, but it's not the player that you support. IMO (although I didn't give you any bad reps), it's your attitude after she won. For example, look at the following quote from you:

Junex said:
Because she knew too well that when Serena lost a match it is not Serena playing in there. She remembered too well what Serena just said about the wimbledon defeat.

So i guess it is just rightful to not mention Serena because Serena was not in that YEC finals in the first place. It was an impostor.

Masha is too good to waste her time thanking an opponent who never showed up.
To say that, knowing that Serena was injured is just not right.

#16 ·
This is so terrible that people are resorting to this Maria and her fans dont deserve this bad rep over any other player. She is not over hyped and she deserves her high ranking.People need to get over it and just accept that she is hear to stay and she is a great player. Thats just childish bad repping someone because of the players they like.

#18 ·
Andrew18 said:
This is so terrible that people are resorting to this Maria and her fans dont deserve this bad rep over any other player. She is not over hyped and she deserves her high ranking.People need to get over it and just accept that she is hear to stay and she is a great player. Thats just childish bad repping someone because of the players they like.
But wouldn't you agree that some comments from Maria fans, like the one I posted in my previous post, were unnecessary?

#19 ·
i' a maria fan but i have great respect for serena, she showed great fighting spirit again ( and i'm not a fan )...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.