Tennis Forum banner

Hingis and Kournikova, still friends?

4K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  EVAspeed 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all, well i was surfing the web and i found quite a few pictures of cindy crawford, miss thailand, Qi Qi a chinese model, martina hingis and anna kournikova all taking photo's togetther for the April 2002 Omega event, as they are all spokespeople.

And what i found to be rather strange was in all the pictures, not once did martina and anna show any signs of friendship, in fact, not once were they even standing together eventho there were only like 5 ppl. I knwo you might say, well its just a photograph, its hard to just judge the inner politics of the situation, but i mean, anna in one picture was hugging with cindy crawford, and martina was on the otherside, like not once were they even standing together, and i mean, considering that they won the australian open together, dont you think they'd show some sign of affection? it just seemed like they had to be purposely seperated, even in the seating at the press conference.

Does anyone know anything on these two? has something happened or am i just being paranoid?

here you be the judge

dont you find it a bit strange ?

See less See more
#3 ·
lol sioul. like smy said, i think you're looking too much into those pics.

btw, that's not cindy hugging anna there :p

also, there's one pic i've seen wherein the girls (only 3 of them, anna and martina included) are in casual wear and i didn't see any sign of animosity between the two in that pic either :p

#4 ·
I agree...I think you're looking at the pics too much. I'm sure Martina and Anna are still friends...and I wouldn't be surprised if they play doubles together again.

And marshmellow's right...Cindy isn't hugging Anna in that pic. It just looks like it, but it's actually the old man! He's got his other hand on Martina.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.