Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anett Kontaveit

431K views 5K replies 74 participants last post by  chingching 
#1 ·
Anett Kontaveit is 14 years old tennis player. She won Estonian national championships in 2009. Could she be new star for Estonia in future? Atleast there is hope for that. This thread is for her. So let`s share Anett`s tennis results and talk about her tennis.

#4,626 ·
BTW, Anett was invited to Marina Zanevska's birthday dinner in NYC :inlove: I don't really know why she was invited, I barely knew they were friends :spit: But she added some nice non-Russian flavour to Zanevska's event :inlove: They both look beautiful :inlove:

Happy birthday beautiful @marinazanevska#thankyouforagoodtime

"Thank you for making my day great and beautiful ! Thanks to everyone for warm birthday wishes. I appreciate it a lot ! @marinamelnikova с тобой нет сэлфи (( печалька)))"

#4,629 ·
She has a lot of friends from juniors like Daria, Putin, Kromachev, Ons Jabba, Pekhova. Kozlova and Savchuk are her bffs. Her oncourt personality is different to what she is really like.

#4,636 ·
Yeah, Court 16 is out there on the grounds. Kinda like Court 12. One side of benches and the other side has nothing. I'll be out there.

#4,639 ·
Aww thanks Patty :hug: I will continue to do so.

Just saw your massive response chingching, I won't bother picking it apart. I'd say we should agree to disagree, but I'm not sure what your problem is in the first place sooooo...

Power Shot can you give a report? Thanks!

#4,640 ·
Your refusal to read it just shows how offensive your original comments were given you refuse to acknowledge my replies. Posting in a thread of a player who you have spent the last 2 years hating on in GM and mocking people for supporting her just proves your insidious intent.

This thread :sobbing:

#4,645 ·
Vogt isn't bad at all but clay I think is her best surface.

Anett in 3, including 2 tough sets.

#4,647 ·
Anett is about to start. I am supposed to be covering another match. Luckily for all of you, it's on the adjacent court :lol:. I will be back later.

#4,648 · (Edited)
NETTU-GOAT showed up for the first 4 games, followed by NETTU-FLOP/MUG for the next 2, Vogt double-faulted to hand Anett the insurance break back, Anett served 3 aces in the 1st set, the Estonians, including Jurgen Zopp and his coach are to my left, Vogt's team is to my right and I am hungry. I shall return.

#4,651 ·
Yeah, Anett looked really good. I got a picture of her. I'll have more later. I finally get to eat.

Reactions: muusa
#4,661 ·
Bahaha :lol: She had a terribnle opponent, but 6-0 5-0 is still impressive :lol: But that choke :haha: She might outdo Nettu-CHOKE :eek:

Anyway, I am excited for this match. I think Anett has a very good shot :) They play 2nd last on Court 7 :D :)

I noticed Anett is also in the entry list for Tokyo qualies.
I was surprised how weak those tournies post USO were :eek: I wonder if she will play Tokyo/Seoul/Guangzhou the following week. I thought she might play Dalian 125K in USO 2nd Week but she's not on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.