Tennis Forum banner

Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

202K views 3K replies 273 participants last post by  SquirrelPova 
#1 · (Edited)
I got this idea off the Daniela Hantuchova forum. I just thought that if you wanted, you could post stuff about yourself, so people can know what you're all about! You can post as little or as much as you want about yourself! Please post within the realms of decency though :p. I know this could have gone in the off-topic thread, but I thought this deserved to be a stand-alone thread.

I'll kick it off!

Forum name: Lemonskin

D.O.B: 17/09/85

Lives: Sutherland Shire/Sydney/NSW/Australia.

Job: I'm currently in a traineeship with a major textile company.

Fave Music: I like quite a diverse range of music... pretty much anything but R&B. I Especially like Rock. (I saw Nickelack and Three Days Grace in concert a few months ago and they were AWESOME!!!)

Other Likes: V8 Supercars (Holden), Formula One (McLaren, Mark Webber), Tennis, Rugby League (GO THE MIGHTY SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS!!!).

Other: I'm a bit of a nutter at times :D. I've been told I'm very funny on many occasions, too :D.

I'm sure I've missed a heap of stuff! But if you guys want to know anything, feel free to ask!

See less See more
#27 ·
ohhh please anik! the leafs beat all! even montreal and aniheim...aniheim only had taht one lucky season! lol

#31 ·
:bounce: :bounce: ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

:aparty: :aparty: 19 today ^_^ :aparty: :aparty:

:rocker:

#33 ·
^_^ I surely will!

#37 · (Edited)
Forum name: Bigboi ( I know it's shit but i don't know how to change it)
DOB: 11/6/90
Lives: Welly, NZ
Fav Music: Metal, grunge, and punk (though not that new stuff, like Good Charlotte, just the classics from the 70's, like the Sex Pistols and The Ramones)

Other likes:Rugby, go The Lions and the Canes,
table tennis
and of course, tennis (why else would i be here)

#43 ·
Happy Birthday To You...........happy Birthday Too Youuuuu......happy Birthday Dear Lemonskinnnnnnnnnnnn...........happy Birthday Toooooooo Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.........................................annnddddd Evverrrrr Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeea!

#46 ·
Frank said:
My efforts of making this a nice day for Lemonskin aren't appreciated I see...
I appreciated it Frank, m'boy. :D :yeah:

#49 ·
Thanks DinaraSafinaFans and Andrew18 :D

Forum name: Ekaterina

DOB: 9/26/85

Lives: New York, of Kostroma, Russia

Job: second year in University

Fav Music: any Russian pop, French pop

Other Interests: playing tennis, watching hockey, travel, music, basically anything
:wavey:

#50 ·
Hey there Ekaterina!!! :wavey: Can we call you Kat for short? :D

#51 ·
welcome Ekaterina........i am andy mac.....but u can call me yoda (see the mgrs thread) hoe u enjoy your stay here......i know i am thanks to the great company

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.