Sveta Fans off topic thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 5012 (permalink) Old Oct 26th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Senior Member
 
svetaisthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 22,837
                     
Re: Sveta Fans off topic thread

yeah that is true that this happened ages ago and I dont hate Lena at all I was just saying why she isnt one of of my favourites

Svetlana Kuznetsova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claycourter View Post
Kuznetsova is probably the worst player in history to win more than one slam. Justine has 10 times more talent in her pinky than Sveta in her whole body. This match will be 2 routine sets.
svetaisthebest is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 5012 (permalink) Old Oct 26th, 2008, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
 
Bероника's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Svetlandia
Posts: 67,968
                     
Re: Sveta Fans off topic thread

hmmm that was mean from Lena indeed but people change and as I said that was years ago and Sveta herself does not feel bad with her anymore.

Sveta
Bероника is offline  
post #123 of 5012 (permalink) Old Oct 26th, 2008, 10:32 PM
♥sveta♥sammy♥
 
Света_мой_№1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: behind my computer
Posts: 11,835
                     
Re: Sveta Fans off topic thread

yeah I think so too. and they are only talking cuz sveta is a good person and wont be mad ad her. it took a while before they talk.

"PERFECTLY IMPERFECT"
* Official right forward of The Sveta Football Team *

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline  
post #124 of 5012 (permalink) Old Oct 31st, 2008, 04:58 PM Thread Starter
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
 
Bероника's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Svetlandia
Posts: 67,968
                     
Re: Sveta Fans off topic thread

Hey,Anushka,interesting thread you posted on GM Sveta is not in many As lists but who cares? The ones who voted her A know how special she is. I'm more concerned and shocked about the only person who voted her G how can someone be a hater of her? I mean,of any player? How can you hate a player you don't know? And specially when it's someone so nice as Sveta is with everybody?

Sveta
Bероника is offline  
post #125 of 5012 (permalink) Old Oct 31st, 2008, 07:53 PM
♥sveta♥sammy♥
 
Света_мой_№1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: behind my computer
Posts: 11,835
                     
Re: Sveta Fans off topic thread

well I dont get that either. I mean he/she has to have a good reason we dont know about. but that is not possible I mean we are talking about sveta here.

"PERFECTLY IMPERFECT"
* Official right forward of The Sveta Football Team *

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline  
post #126 of 5012 (permalink) Old Oct 31st, 2008, 10:43 PM Thread Starter
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
 
Bероника's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Svetlandia
Posts: 67,968
                     
Re: Sveta Fans off topic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltjuuuh View Post
well I dont get that either. I mean he/she has to have a good reason we dont know about. but that is not possible I mean we are talking about sveta here.
yeah maybe he/she is crazy Is that a good reason?

I mean,I don't understand how can anyone hate someone you don't even know personally as a tennis player.I find hate a strong word.You can dislike that player's game or other parts of that person,but hate someone enough to declare yourself her biggest hater? these persons needs help

Sveta
Bероника is offline  
post #127 of 5012 (permalink) Old Nov 1st, 2008, 05:37 AM
Senior Member
 
svetaisthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 22,837
                     
Re: Sveta Fans off topic thread

thanks but it was Diogenovna 's idea from last year i just asked if I could do the same thread this year

a G? I didnt see a poster who said that.. who said it?

i have to count up all the results now maybe Ill change them around so that sveta is at the top of everyone's list

Svetlana Kuznetsova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claycourter View Post
Kuznetsova is probably the worst player in history to win more than one slam. Justine has 10 times more talent in her pinky than Sveta in her whole body. This match will be 2 routine sets.
svetaisthebest is offline  
post #128 of 5012 (permalink) Old Nov 1st, 2008, 07:00 AM
Senior Member
 
svetaisthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 22,837
                     
Re: Sveta Fans off topic thread

and Sveta is actually doing pretty well so far even though I have about another 4 pages of votes to count

Svetlana Kuznetsova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claycourter View Post
Kuznetsova is probably the worst player in history to win more than one slam. Justine has 10 times more talent in her pinky than Sveta in her whole body. This match will be 2 routine sets.
svetaisthebest is offline  
post #129 of 5012 (permalink) Old Nov 1st, 2008, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
 
Bероника's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Svetlandia
Posts: 67,968
                     
Re: Sveta Fans off topic thread

wow that's a lot of work

haha,if you change the results they won't let you start the thread next year


now that you said it,I remember there was a similar thread last year but I could not remember it was Diogenovna who started it.My memory is bad
Same way I can't remember now the username of the person who gave her a G but it was a Zvonareva fan,that I remember.

By the way,the other day I was reading an article about that final Wozniacki-Kanepi and someone compared Wozniacki's game to Sveta's,but with less power.I don't really see the similarity of their games but I thought maybe anushka sees it and that's why she likes Wozniacki as well I am more interested in Kanepi.I discovered her precisely in her match vs Sveta in Roland Garros this year and I've kept an eye on her since then.I like her game and seems like a nice girl and a fighter.Maybe next year she'll come to Madrid and I'll get to see her live along with other favourite players of mine.I'm looking forward to that tourney (specially to see Sveta again of course) even if I read the tickets are expensive


Are you guys planning to go to any tournament next year? I know Mel wants to go to Stuttgart and Berlin,but what about the rest?

Sveta
Bероника is offline  
post #130 of 5012 (permalink) Old Nov 1st, 2008, 12:36 PM
Senior Member
 
svetaisthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 22,837
                     
Re: Sveta Fans off topic thread

i know i told everyone it'll take a while though

i checked it-it was some fan zvonervevarulz or something and another zvonereva fan gave her an F why do they hate her?

no I dont see much similarity in their games I like both of their games but to me they're really different

I might be going to the AO but Im still not sure

Svetlana Kuznetsova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claycourter View Post
Kuznetsova is probably the worst player in history to win more than one slam. Justine has 10 times more talent in her pinky than Sveta in her whole body. This match will be 2 routine sets.
svetaisthebest is offline  
post #131 of 5012 (permalink) Old Nov 1st, 2008, 02:13 PM Thread Starter
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
 
Bероника's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Svetlandia
Posts: 67,968
                     
Re: Sveta Fans off topic thread

Well,I don't know why they hate her but it saddens me a bit this hate is coming from Zvonareva fans since Sveta and Vera are my 2 favourite russians and they lived together special moments this year (see my avatar ).The only explanation I can find is as Vera and Sveta started their careers around the same time and were both considered promising young players equally at that time and so far Sveta's career has been a lot better than Vera...maybe that's why.

AO?! how cool.I really hope you can go Maybe with your presence Sveta will finally have a good AO showing.It's been years since she reached QF there (her best result there,I can't believe it ).

Sveta
Bероника is offline  
post #132 of 5012 (permalink) Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 01:29 AM
Senior Member
 
svetaisthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 22,837
                     
Re: Sveta Fans off topic thread

yeah I really hope I can go too

about vera yeah maybe thats why her other fans hate Sveta btw Veronika I thought you liked Dinara but when I was counting ratings yesterday I saw you gave her a fairly low rating? Do you not like her that much anymore?

Svetlana Kuznetsova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claycourter View Post
Kuznetsova is probably the worst player in history to win more than one slam. Justine has 10 times more talent in her pinky than Sveta in her whole body. This match will be 2 routine sets.
svetaisthebest is offline  
post #133 of 5012 (permalink) Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 09:38 AM Thread Starter
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
 
Bероника's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Svetlandia
Posts: 67,968
                     
Re: Sveta Fans off topic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by svetaisthebest View Post
yeah I really hope I can go too

about vera yeah maybe thats why her other fans hate Sveta btw Veronika I thought you liked Dinara but when I was counting ratings yesterday I saw you gave her a fairly low rating? Do you not like her that much anymore?
Is the price the reason you are hesitating? I assume tickets for a GS tournament must be more expensive than the usual tickets,but it must be such an experience! Too bad Australia is sooooooooooo far away from me,I would really love to there one year

How are you with the counting? Actually I'm not losing sleep over the results

Hmm,no,I don't like Dinara all that much nowadays.After the doubles olympics loss some Dinara fans had nothing better to do than writting nasty things about Sveta and blaming her for the loss ok,maybe that's one childish reason to dislike her but since then I've found myself rooting for her opponents more than her.And it didn't help she decided to skip Fed Cup final.Finally when I saw her in Moscow,obviously I was never going to be rooting for her as she was facing our Sveta in that match,but I wasn't really impressed with her.So now there are other players I prefer to win other than her But don't worry if she ever faces Ana again (or Jankovic) in a GS final,I'll be all for Dinara

Sveta
Bероника is offline  
post #134 of 5012 (permalink) Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 10:05 AM
Senior Member
 
svetaisthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 22,837
                     
Re: Sveta Fans off topic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
Is the price the reason you are hesitating? I assume tickets for a GS tournament must be more expensive than the usual tickets,but it must be such an experience! Too bad Australia is sooooooooooo far away from me,I would really love to there one year

How are you with the counting? Actually I'm not losing sleep over the results

Hmm,no,I don't like Dinara all that much nowadays.After the doubles olympics loss some Dinara fans had nothing better to do than writting nasty things about Sveta and blaming her for the loss ok,maybe that's one childish reason to dislike her but since then I've found myself rooting for her opponents more than her.And it didn't help she decided to skip Fed Cup final.Finally when I saw her in Moscow,obviously I was never going to be rooting for her as she was facing our Sveta in that match,but I wasn't really impressed with her.So now there are other players I prefer to win other than her But don't worry if she ever faces Ana again (or Jankovic) in a GS final,I'll be all for Dinara
because I'm going to Thailand on holiday with my family so after that it would be expensive to go to melbourne as well acually ticket prices aren't that bad but accomodation is really expensive but I might still go- I'm just not sure yet but yeah I would love to go you should definitely come in future its a great slam

Even though last year when I went I didnt get to see sveta I spent 3 days looking for her and she never happened to be on the courts I was on.When i bought tickets for RLA she was on vodafone and when I bought tickets for Vodafone she was on RLA I still remember when I was outside RLA I had vodafone tickets so I couldnt get in( and the tickets were booked out so i couldnt get any)there were people who about to go in and I heard them say"who is svetlana kuznetsova" they were looking at the OOP on that courtI was so devastated

Svetlana Kuznetsova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claycourter View Post
Kuznetsova is probably the worst player in history to win more than one slam. Justine has 10 times more talent in her pinky than Sveta in her whole body. This match will be 2 routine sets.
svetaisthebest is offline  
post #135 of 5012 (permalink) Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 10:21 AM Thread Starter
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
 
Bероника's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Svetlandia
Posts: 67,968
                     
Re: Sveta Fans off topic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by svetaisthebest View Post
because I'm going to Thailand on holiday with my family so after that it would be expensive to go to melbourne as well acually ticket prices aren't that bad but accomodation is really expensive but I might still go- I'm just not sure yet but yeah I would love to go you should definitely come in future its a great slam

Even though last year when I went I didnt get to see sveta I spent 3 days looking for her and she never happened to be on the courts I was on.When i bought tickets for RLA she was on vodafone and when I bought tickets for Vodafone she was on RLA I still remember when I was outside RLA I had vodafone tickets so I couldnt get in( and the tickets were booked out so i couldnt get any)there were people who about to go in and I heard them say"who is svetlana kuznetsova" they were looking at the OOP on that courtI was so devastated
So when you buy tickets for one court you can onlu go into that court? Maybe you should have tried to exchange for some of the other "tennis fans" who didn't know who Svetlana Kuznetsova is (hello,2004 US Open champion and n.2 player in the world at the time AO this year was being held ),but I guess if the tickets had different prices they wouldn't agree.In Kremlin Cup if you had tickets for centre court you could also go to court 1 but it didn't work the other way round obviously


Well,enjoy your trip to Thailand,looks like a nice place for what I've seen of it on tv Sorry you could not see Sveta this year Hopefully if you go next one you'll see her


About going to Australia,it's not only the price that has me hesitating,it's the long flight.It's more than 24 hours from Spain.Not sure I want to go through that I already found too long the 5 hours flight to Moscow how would I "survive" 24 hours on a plane?

Sveta
Bероника is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome