Kuznetsova Out - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old Jun 23rd, 2004, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
sonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Split, Croatia
Posts: 1,570
                     
Kuznetsova Out

Can someone tell who can it be..Razano LOLL ...some bad player like she beat Kuznetsova I don't belive it...can some take some info about this...Razzano take onr break and that was on last Kuznetsova servis
sonic is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old Jun 23rd, 2004, 10:48 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
matthias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 93,274
                     
Razzanno came from from Qualifinyg, or?
i think she was full of confidence after 3 wins
and Kuznetsova was maybe a bit tired from Eastbourne

Dementieva is out too

it seems this wimbledon will be crazy like Roland Garros

http://www.tennisforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic193_11.gif
matthias is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old Jun 23rd, 2004, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
sonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Split, Croatia
Posts: 1,570
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias
Razzanno came from from Qualifinyg, or?
i think she was full of confidence after 3 wins
and Kuznetsova was maybe a bit tired from Eastbourne

Dementieva is out too

it seems this wimbledon will be crazy like Roland Garros

Yes..more stupid like RG

I don't think Kuznetsova is tired she is one of most better player in the world, Kuznetsova can play 2 week without tired, she never lose from shit player lake Razzano, she play futures and challenger...this is strange score
.......

and I'm tired of score like this from Wimbledon and RG what that player's think when he play with bad player's.....
sonic is offline  
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old Jun 23rd, 2004, 11:24 AM
Senior Member
 
Tennisfan-Mtl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Montreal
Posts: 32,810
                     
Have you EVER seen Razzano play ? Your comments are very uncalled for. A "shit" player ?
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old Jun 23rd, 2004, 04:07 PM
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
 
Bероника's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Svetlandia
Posts: 69,456
                     
Yes


Kuznetsova is OUT OUT OUT

And some of her fan's rude comments make me even happier about it!!!

bravo Virginie!!!!Well done!!!!!!

Sveta
Bероника is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 2004, 09:18 AM
Senior Member
 
Jackson.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Cybersnace
Posts: 3,977
                     
Svetlana
Jackson. is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 2004, 11:44 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
sonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Split, Croatia
Posts: 1,570
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan-Mtl
Have you EVER seen Razzano play ? Your comments are very uncalled for. A "shit" player ?

H2H
1 Berlin May 11 2003 S Kuznetsova - V Razzano 6-1 6-1
1 Japan Open Oct 6 2002 S Kuznetsova(6) - V Razzano 7-5 6-2
2 Bali Sep 29 2002 S Kuznetsova - V Razzano-WC 7-67 4-6 6-2


RAZZANO PLAY IN 2004

Marseille ($50k - France - 1 point) Jun 13 04
1 Sandra Kloesel - Razzano(7) 3-6 6-4 6-4

Roland Garros Tier GS 52 points Jun 6 04
2 Francesca Schiavone(17) - Razzano-WC 6-1 4-6 6-3
1 Razzano-WC - Kristina Brandi 6-3 7-64

Saint-Gaudens ($50k - France - 12.50 points) May 16 04
QF Ivana Abramovic - Razzano(6) 7-64 5-4
2 Razzano(6) - Virag Nemeth 1-6 7-66 7-61
1 Razzano(6) - Capucine Rousseau 4-6 6-3 6-1

Catania ($25k - Italy - 14.50 points) May 9 04
SF Stephanie Foretz(3) - Razzano(1) 7-5 1-6 6-1
QF Razzano(1) - Zuzana Hejdova-Q 6-2 6-0
2 Razzano(1) - Chanelle Scheepers-Q 6-2 6-2
1 Razzano(1) - Nina Bratchikova 7-64 5-7 6-4

Budapest Tier V 1 point May 2 04
1 Petra Mandula(2) - Razzano 6-4 6-0


She play tournaments of 15000$, this is futures and small challenger turnir's.....she is been injury for lot's of time .....and she play some good tennis like Junior bat in senior member she don't play well....and I can sad again yes she is shit player....

Kuznetsova
One of the best player in the world play EXCELENT tennis and Razzano takes her ONLY ONE SERVIS and that was last at 4-6 kuznetsova have break point 4-16 is this fer win of Razzano????...and you tell me that Razzano deserve to win this match......you see Razzano in next game ...and you will see why she is shit player.....
sonic is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 2004, 01:08 PM
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
 
Bероника's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Svetlandia
Posts: 69,456
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic
H2H
1 Berlin May 11 2003 S Kuznetsova - V Razzano 6-1 6-1
1 Japan Open Oct 6 2002 S Kuznetsova(6) - V Razzano 7-5 6-2
2 Bali Sep 29 2002 S Kuznetsova - V Razzano-WC 7-67 4-6 6-2


RAZZANO PLAY IN 2004

Marseille ($50k - France - 1 point) Jun 13 04
1 Sandra Kloesel - Razzano(7) 3-6 6-4 6-4

Roland Garros Tier GS 52 points Jun 6 04
2 Francesca Schiavone(17) - Razzano-WC 6-1 4-6 6-3
1 Razzano-WC - Kristina Brandi 6-3 7-64

Saint-Gaudens ($50k - France - 12.50 points) May 16 04
QF Ivana Abramovic - Razzano(6) 7-64 5-4
2 Razzano(6) - Virag Nemeth 1-6 7-66 7-61
1 Razzano(6) - Capucine Rousseau 4-6 6-3 6-1

Catania ($25k - Italy - 14.50 points) May 9 04
SF Stephanie Foretz(3) - Razzano(1) 7-5 1-6 6-1
QF Razzano(1) - Zuzana Hejdova-Q 6-2 6-0
2 Razzano(1) - Chanelle Scheepers-Q 6-2 6-2
1 Razzano(1) - Nina Bratchikova 7-64 5-7 6-4

Budapest Tier V 1 point May 2 04
1 Petra Mandula(2) - Razzano 6-4 6-0


She play tournaments of 15000$, this is futures and small challenger turnir's.....she is been injury for lot's of time .....and she play some good tennis like Junior bat in senior member she don't play well....and I can sad again yes she is shit player....

Kuznetsova
One of the best player in the world play EXCELENT tennis and Razzano takes her ONLY ONE SERVIS and that was last at 4-6 kuznetsova have break point 4-16 is this fer win of Razzano????...and you tell me that Razzano deserve to win this match......you see Razzano in next game ...and you will see why she is shit player.....
If Razzano is a shit player,Svetlana Boringnova was even shitter the other day cause she LOST. She is where she is mainly because of luck.

Sveta
Bероника is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome