R2 def Kanepi (8) 1-6 6-3 7-5

Edie: Thread for both Karolina & Krystina:D

#1,719 ·
Go Karo (even though I lurv Katie).

#1,731 ·
http://www.frekvence1.cz/radio/zaznamy-poradu/index.shtml?itemId=15354&type=1

Her interview,and anyone can speak Cezchish here?:help:

"Co vás na kurtu dokáže rozhodit?

Karolína: Já se snažím nekoukat se okolo, kdo se na mě dívá. Myslím si, že kdyby se na mě přišel podívat někdo fakt dobrý, tak budu nervozní. Někdy to samozřejmě spatřím, tak si pak říkám: „ Prosím tě, hraj dobře! " To, co je okolo se snažím nevnímat, abych se pak nerozrušila a nehrála špatně."

What the mean about this..I used google to translate but can not really understand...:confused:

Did she say she doesnt like people cheer loudly for her?...I came to China Open and cheered for her loudly with my friends this year..then Karo lost in R1 both single and doubles matches..
Gosh we are guilty fans... :(:sad:

#1,740 ·
The Pliskies get their sub forum and nobody posts in it. :sobbing:

Oh well. I'm sure it will pick up when the season starts. Speaking of which, how are the twins starting the season?

#1,743 ·
Karo had an amazing year last year, culminating in her reaching a career-high ranking of #23. She also has only 1 match to defend (from Auckland) before the AO. Vika will be tough, but Vika's fitness has yet to be tested after an injury-plagued year. Karo is 0-1 against her, but that match was back in 2008.

#1,746 ·
Very tough first round draw for Karo. Luckily she gets Vika in the first round, when Vika might not be spot on and have her timing down. That could give Karo the edge she needs with her serve to get it done. Come on Karolina, give us that upset and show everyone that you deserve to be ranked top 25!

#1,747 ·
This is how I feel.

Why? Why do the draw gods hate me?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.