Congrats Klara! (klara fans come and chat). ;) - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old Sep 25th, 2005, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
DutchieGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: my own Dutchie world
Posts: 152,959
                     
Congrats Klara! (klara fans come and chat). ;)

This is my first visit to the Czech player forum, though it'd be nice to have my first post as a Congrats to Klara post...

Congrats to Klara for winning Portoroz!

She won 6-2 4-6 6-3!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/i...10/sheadam.jpg

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010

Last edited by inkymisafan; Sep 27th, 2005 at 05:07 PM.
DutchieGirl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old Sep 25th, 2005, 04:28 PM
The long and winding road.
 
SloKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 50,769
                     
Yup, as I posted in her cheering thread, a great win.
SloKid is offline  
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old Sep 25th, 2005, 04:29 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
DutchieGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: my own Dutchie world
Posts: 152,959
                     
Sorry - thought this deserved a special thread!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/i...10/sheadam.jpg

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline  
post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old Sep 25th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Senior Member
 
Mathijs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Groningen, NL
Posts: 13,038
                     
hey hey

You are already here great

Congrats for your 2nd careertitle Klara and Sarah thanks for making this thread

Elena Dementieva Forever!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline  
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old Sep 25th, 2005, 04:33 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
DutchieGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: my own Dutchie world
Posts: 152,959
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight
hey hey

You are already here great

Congrats for your 2nd careertitle Klara and Sarah thanks for making this thread
No problems! And i'm really sorry, but I have forgotten your name!

Klara's having a great year! Hopefully it can continue.

But you won't like the draw at Luxembourg: Klara plays Iveta in the first round and then the winner plays Kim! Ouch! bad draw!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/i...10/sheadam.jpg

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline  
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old Sep 25th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Mathijs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Groningen, NL
Posts: 13,038
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkymisafan
No problems! And i'm really sorry, but I have forgotten your name!

Klara's having a great year! Hopefully it can continue.

But you won't like the draw at Luxembourg: Klara plays Iveta in the first round and then the winner plays Kim! Ouch! bad draw!
It's Mathijs, but you can call me Mat. as my other friends do, yeah Klara is really having a great year, and let's hope indeed Klara can continue on the way like this

Yup i really hate that Klara and Iveta have to face eachother, just becuz i don't like my faves facing eachother, especially when they are big faves of me, therefore i don't like to see matches like this one or Lena D vs Iveta (happened on Wimbly this year) and Lena D vs Klara or otherwise....
I really dunno who to root for, cuz i really do want both in the 2nd round (Iveta cuz she's having a baddd year, and Klara becuz i want her to keep continue like she does now) So that really aches me and yeah after that it's Kim , oh well it has to happen but i cannot choose sadly who i want in the 2nd round

Elena Dementieva Forever!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline  
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old Sep 25th, 2005, 04:42 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
DutchieGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: my own Dutchie world
Posts: 152,959
                     
Hey Mat!

I like Iveta too, but I like Klara a bit more, so at Luxembourg, I'll cheer for Klara (so maybe then you should cheer for Iveta to even it out).

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/i...10/sheadam.jpg

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline  
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old Sep 25th, 2005, 04:46 PM
The long and winding road.
 
SloKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 50,769
                     
Her win definetly deserves a special thread. She has so much heart, and even I as someone from Slovenia really wanted her to win today.
Oh and Eurosport will be having some live coverage of the tournament in Luxembourg from the second round on, so if she wins in the first round against Iveta, Eurosport could show her match against Kim live, considering the fact that Kim is the #1 seed.


Oh and did I mention that I wished Klara good luck for today, when I meet her yesterday. Man, I`m gonna be telling this story for day, months, years to come. Well at least until next year, when hopefully I will get to chance to see her play live again in Portorož.
SloKid is offline  
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old Sep 25th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Mathijs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Groningen, NL
Posts: 13,038
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkymisafan
Hey Mat!

I like Iveta too, but I like Klara a bit more, so at Luxembourg, I'll cheer for Klara (so maybe then you should cheer for Iveta to even it out).


Maybe yeah, but i do not like to cheer ag. my faves, but maybe for once it's a good decision..

Hey i must go now, guess the dinner here should be ready soon, and i have to do some other things as well, so i am going now

Wish you a very good night, dunno what time it's there (it's 6.45 PM here now) but good night and wish you a good working day tomorrow, hopefully we can speak to eachother on MSN soon again

Bye for now

Elena Dementieva Forever!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline  
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old Sep 25th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Senior Member
 
Mathijs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Groningen, NL
Posts: 13,038
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
Her win definetly deserves a special thread. She has so much heart, and even I as someone from Slovenia really wanted her to win today.
Oh and Eurosport will be having some live coverage of the tournament in Luxembourg from the second round on, so if she wins in the first round against Iveta, Eurosport could show her match against Kim live, considering the fact that Kim is the #1 seed.


Oh and did I mention that I wished Klara good luck for today, when I meet her yesterday. Man, I`m gonna be telling this story for day, months, years to come. Well at least until next year, when hopefully I will get to chance to see her play live again in Portorož.
Yes Klara deserves this special thread indeed, i had a quite similar story with Rosmalen, maybe i was (Sarah and CooCooCahoo, were as well) her lucky charm @ Rosmalen which she won, sadly i didn't see her singles match there, but i saw her doublesmatch on Tuesday, Klara played with Lucie Safarova there, ag. Martina Navratilova/Anna Lena Groenefeld (Klara/Lucie lost the match) i had to follow Klara's doubles match from behind a fence, becuz the stands where filled with ppl and i couldn't sit there anymore, but okay i saw her before the match, sadly i couldn't wish her Good Luck but she was actually looking in my direction when she was attending the court, pity i couldn't see if she smiled towards me but i smiled at her when she looked in my direction...

I easily can let comeback the feelings i had when i was following Klara's final in Rosmalen on the board here, i was extremely happy and i thought hey i am her lucky charm ....

I think i feel as happy as Klara won the title in Rosmalen

Elena Dementieva Forever!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline  
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old Sep 25th, 2005, 04:58 PM
The long and winding road.
 
SloKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 50,769
                     
Well I wished her luck yesterday after the match, during her short practice, where she just ran some laps around the court and stretched a bit. I wanted to leave, but I saw her there, so I took out my camera, and came close to the fence, nobody was there, surprisingly and I wanted to take some pics, and when she jogged by and saw I was taking a photo she smiled and then I wished her good luck. She said thanks and jogged on. Unfortunately those pics did not turn out too good, but the one I got of her and her dad after that practice did.
SloKid is offline  
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old Sep 26th, 2005, 02:53 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
DutchieGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: my own Dutchie world
Posts: 152,959
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
Well I wished her luck yesterday after the match, during her short practice, where she just ran some laps around the court and stretched a bit. I wanted to leave, but I saw her there, so I took out my camera, and came close to the fence, nobody was there, surprisingly and I wanted to take some pics, and when she jogged by and saw I was taking a photo she smiled and then I wished her good luck. She said thanks and jogged on. Unfortunately those pics did not turn out too good, but the one I got of her and her dad after that practice did.
aww that's so cute!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/i...10/sheadam.jpg

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline  
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old Sep 26th, 2005, 02:54 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
DutchieGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: my own Dutchie world
Posts: 152,959
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight
Yes Klara deserves this special thread indeed, i had a quite similar story with Rosmalen, maybe i was (Sarah and CooCooCahoo, were as well) her lucky charm @ Rosmalen which she won, sadly i didn't see her singles match there, but i saw her doublesmatch on Tuesday, Klara played with Lucie Safarova there, ag. Martina Navratilova/Anna Lena Groenefeld (Klara/Lucie lost the match) i had to follow Klara's doubles match from behind a fence, becuz the stands where filled with ppl and i couldn't sit there anymore, but okay i saw her before the match, sadly i couldn't wish her Good Luck but she was actually looking in my direction when she was attending the court, pity i couldn't see if she smiled towards me but i smiled at her when she looked in my direction...

I easily can let comeback the feelings i had when i was following Klara's final in Rosmalen on the board here, i was extremely happy and i thought hey i am her lucky charm ....

I think i feel as happy as Klara won the title in Rosmalen
Yes I was there - I saw some of Klara's 1st r singles match, but that day there were so many matches on I wanted to see...and after that it was all about Misa! (btw, can you maybe cheer for Misa for me today in Luxembourg - hope that she qualifies).

btw, Klara's up to #35 now that she won Portoroz!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/i...10/sheadam.jpg

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline  
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old Sep 26th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 27,570
                     
forget bout Luxembourg at this moment Keep celebrating for Slovenia!

Dementia
Serena X Venus
Holy "TF FAVOURITES" Trio- Guestoria X Q.V. Aga X KAMAN Karolina
FormalEducation is offline  
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old Sep 26th, 2005, 04:20 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
DutchieGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: my own Dutchie world
Posts: 152,959
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Dementieva
forget bout Luxembourg at this moment Keep celebrating for Slovenia!
I can't foget about Luxembourg - my absolute fave just qualified there!

But Cheers to Klara still!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/i...10/sheadam.jpg

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome