This is an outrage Serena vs. The Brat in the SF... - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 10:25 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 183
                     
This is an outrage Serena vs. The Brat in the SF...

If they both make it that far that is, I mean they were in the finals against each other the last two years, very poorly drawn. Myskinea and The brat should be switch since it can be 1/4 2/3 or 1/3 2/4 so they sholud be switched, if two players played in the finals against each other the last two years, they should automatically be put on opposite sides of the bracket. Do you think The brat and Myskina are upset that the WS are ranked above them at this tournament?
TheSeth1119 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 10:29 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 26,158
                     
Yes.
GoDominique is offline  
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 10:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 2,099
                     
The Brat???? Grow up already. Jen is much different and mature person and player than years ago........
CapFan#1 is offline  
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 11:15 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 183
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapFan#1
The Brat???? Grow up already. Jen is much different and mature person and player than years ago........
Yeah right, that's why she still makes a big deal every time a fan makes the smaalest comment, God forbid a cell phone goes off, and God forbid a baby cries. She also argues way too many line calls. I'm not talking about her drug days, she's still nasty to the chair umpires at times, not as much ,but she doesn't represent the U.S. A. well, Monica Seles on the other hand was what the U.S.A. is all about.
TheSeth1119 is offline  
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 11:28 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 2,099
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeth1119
Yeah right, that's why she still makes a big deal every time a fan makes the smaalest comment, God forbid a cell phone goes off, and God forbid a baby cries. She also argues way too many line calls. I'm not talking about her drug days, she's still nasty to the chair umpires at times, not as much ,but she doesn't represent the U.S. A. well, Monica Seles on the other hand was what the U.S.A. is all about.
Obviosly your age is the same as the # of post you have made here The things you refrence about were happening 2-3 years ago...let it go.....
CapFan#1 is offline  
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 11:33 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 183
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapFan#1
Obviosly your age is the same as the # of post you have made here The things you refrence about were happening 2-3 years ago...let it go.....
No she was still pulling some of that in 2003 also, it's not as bad, that's why I don't clal her The brat all of the time anymore, I more often now call her Jenn, but yeah she's a good player, but I don't think she'll win another GS. She turns 28 next Monday so her carrer is getting clsoe to done, that is unless she wants to keep playing and never do well anymore, we'll lsee.
TheSeth1119 is offline  
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 11:54 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 2,099
                     
The only thing that will stop Jen from continuing her winning ways is injury. If she can come through her back injury right now, she is still a contender and will win another Slam before retirement, ala Pete Sampras.
CapFan#1 is offline  
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old Mar 23rd, 2004, 02:25 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 141
                   
Honestly I think Myskina is currently playing better than Capriati, and she deserves the easier of the two opponents... Venus, the number two seed. I expect Myskina to make it to the semis, I don't know about Capriati or Venus, only because of recent results and injuries, as for Serena, will need to see how she is playing before I judge! Hey I think it would be great to see a Serena vs. Jennifer semi and Anastasia vs. Venus semi!
V&SGotItGoingOn is offline  
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old Mar 23rd, 2004, 02:35 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 292
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeth1119
If they both make it that far that is, I mean they were in the finals against each other the last two years, very poorly drawn. Myskinea and The brat should be switch since it can be 1/4 2/3 or 1/3 2/4 so they sholud be switched, if two players played in the finals against each other the last two years, they should automatically be put on opposite sides of the bracket. Do you think The brat and Myskina are upset that the WS are ranked above them at this tournament?
You are so pathetic to be calling Jen a brat. The williams' sisters can be called brats as well for past behaviour. Get over yourself. And by the way , where does it claim that Myskina and jenn are angry about the williams' sisters getting seeded higher than them??
MarkyMark is offline  
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old Mar 23rd, 2004, 05:45 AM
Senior Member
 
bigshow21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,414
                     
EEEWWWW!!!!!!! How immature are you???? Jen is not and never will be a brat!!! She is an awesome player and person!!!! GOOD LUCK JEN!!!!!!

Jennifer Capriati!!!!


Proud to be one of Jen's Hell's Angels!
bigshow21 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome