TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Danes are coming - Danish juniors thread

View Single Post
post #956 of (permalink) Old Dec 4th, 2013, 05:53 AM
country flag angliru

Re: The Danes are coming - Danish juniors thread

Well done by Emilie & Tereza. Tough match! I watched a bit of the match; Emilie/Tereza were quite shaky at times w lots of volley misses, DF's etc. But also some good stuff like nice return winners. There was no score on the stream, and no sound either, so I had no idea of the score. But I was actually quite surprised when Emilie and Tereza gave each other a happy "high five" at the end of the match because I really thought the Mexican team was winning. GL next rounds

Hannah was up agains a really good girl, Potapova, who's been winning U14 tournaments on the TE tour. She was even RU at a grade 1 tournament! I didn't really expect Hannah to win more than a game or two. Tough draw. Too bad she didn't enter doubles so she could play a bit more while in the US. I expect her to enter Orange Bowl U12 though.

I don't think Simone was playing after all. She seems to have been replaced by a girl from Belarus. I wonder if she's going to play Orange Bowl (U16 or U18)? She's still on the U18 acceptance list.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome