- View Single Post - Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread
View Single Post
post #3278 of (permalink) Old Nov 16th, 2013, 09:23 AM
country flag Mike81
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
It's amazing. From 'I love you Bine' to 'Screw you Bine'. All the collages and big posts about love to Sabs were completely useless. I think there was no real cheer for her, all was totally fake. This is how it looks like.
That's not exactly true. I'm NOT saying 'Screw You Bine', I still think Bine is a sweet girl and I hope for good results from her but after her blocking me on twitter and people making fun of my support for her over the years, I just don't have the same feelings for her anymore. She is also a hard person to really figure out and it's best to just follow her casually because I got too obsessed in the past. I'm not fanatical about Genie either, I just enjoy her tennis and videos. She hasn't replied to me on twitter yet and I don't even care if she does or not, I'm just a fan of her but not a fanatic. I've found out this past few years that it's not a good idea to get obsessed with a tennis player.

Also, the way I see it, when I posted collages and declared love for her on TF people mock me, I then follow somebody else and show far less excitement for Bine and people still mock me. You confuse me. You should be happy I'm not fanatical.

Last edited by Mike81; Nov 16th, 2013 at 09:44 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome