Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anett Kontaveit

431K views 5K replies 74 participants last post by  chingching 
#1 ·
Anett Kontaveit is 14 years old tennis player. She won Estonian national championships in 2009. Could she be new star for Estonia in future? Atleast there is hope for that. This thread is for her. So let`s share Anett`s tennis results and talk about her tennis.

#3,901 ·
Its really easy to meet her when she is playing club tennis. I got a photo with her and her teammates.

I dont, but you were talking about four hour matches

I guess someone like Borz who can run down all of Cornet's junk is going to be a bad matchup for her

Gulbis is such a mug

#3,906 ·
There's not much going on. Kaia lost and Anett is toast for now. Can't have a dead thread if you expect to get a subforum this time around.

#3,915 ·
Translation, please :oh: :lol:

#3,923 ·
I wanna see Anett play Oceane. How would she handle her massive shots?

#3,925 ·
I know I threatened 2 years ago to change my Avatar to Anastasiya Petryk but I didn't cause Anett won Moscow 25K :lol: However, I now feel an obligation to change to my new Estonian #2 Lera-GOAT :dance: Nettu-GOAT will return in the future I am sure, but Lera-GOAT deserves her time.

To remember Anett:

I will also try and post my previous Avis (if I remember them all, I have a strong recollection of 3 others, one from Alexela Masters, one from RG Juniors and that one of her in PInk where she looks real purty. Is there also one of her on a lawn when she was younger after GR Juniors QF?).

#3,935 ·
I would assume Anett would prefer to play Zhang rather than Broady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.