I was just going through Tereza's 2013 singles results...
- win-loss 27-24, not too bad
- wins over Parmentier, Sevastova, Peer, Kudryavtseva, Rogowska, Konta..., nice!
- 7 match losing streak between Trnava 75k and US Open, ouch
- QR3's in WTA Moscow, USO and AO, not too shabby
- straight sets losses to Windley and Knoll, ouch #2
- R2 from Q in Bogota and Monterrey WTA's, certainly noteworthy
Altogether quite a few interesting things to see. Let's hope she can rediscover some of it this week...hopefully not the 7 match losing streak
On a side note, lost the doubles today 2 & 4.