Ajmo Ana Savic! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
 1Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 1912 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2008, 01:38 AM
Senior Member
 
croat123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 32,239
                     
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

what's ana's schedule??

ugh, why do they all suck????????
croat123 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #47 of 1912 (permalink) Old Jun 6th, 2008, 12:55 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,873
                     
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
what's ana's schedule??
Ana is on the qualies entry list for next week's $75K+H ITF event in Zlin. Hope she plays!
networthy is offline  
post #48 of 1912 (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Senior Member
 
ajmo!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 16,018
                     
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Ana is on the qualies entry list for next week's $75K+H ITF event in Zlin. Hope she plays!
QR1
SAVIC, Ana (CRO) def. JANDOVA, Jana (CZE) 6-4 6-2
ajmo! is offline  
 
post #49 of 1912 (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Senior Member
 
roxi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,056
                     
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Bravo Ana!!!

SELEŠ HINGIS MAJOLIDAVENPORTSCHNYDERHENINV.WILLIAMS
roxi is offline  
post #50 of 1912 (permalink) Old Jun 9th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Senior Member
 
ma re's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 17,189
                     
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

QR2

Ana SAVIC (CRO) defeated Karolina PLISKOVA (CZE) (7) 6-3 6-1

Hope she's back in "Japanese edition"

Ajmo Ana
ma re is offline  
post #51 of 1912 (permalink) Old Jun 9th, 2008, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
tennismaster8820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Safe place.
Posts: 20,191
                     
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Wow great result!
tennismaster8820 is offline  
post #52 of 1912 (permalink) Old Jun 9th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Senior Member
 
ajmo!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 16,018
                     
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

She lost today.. But maybe she has some chances to get in as LL?
ajmo! is offline  
post #53 of 1912 (permalink) Old Jun 9th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Senior Member
 
ma re's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 17,189
                     
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vec16 View Post
She lost today.. But maybe she has some chances to get in as LL?
Unfortunately if someone pulls out Kiszczynska will get in as LL cause she's #350 or something. Still, two straight sets wins and a loss to 2nd seed of qualies isn't a bad result - 2 more points in the ranks.
ma re is offline  
post #54 of 1912 (permalink) Old Jun 9th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,873
                     
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Unfortunately if someone pulls out Kiszczynska will get in as LL cause she's #350 or something. Still, two straight sets wins and a loss to 2nd seed of qualies isn't a bad result - 2 more points in the ranks.
Too bad she lost. Still, she was only defending one point from last year so she'll actually go up in the rankings. Also, she only has six points to defend until next February, which should be very easy for her to do.

Good luck on your next tournament, Ana!
networthy is offline  
post #55 of 1912 (permalink) Old Jun 9th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Senior Member
 
ajmo!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 16,018
                     
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Great news guys. Looks like Kiszczynska already left Zlin and Ana got LL spot.
Main draw R1
Savic - Hradecka

Iako sam izgubila u finalu kvalifikacija protiv vrlo dobre Nizozemke, ušla sam u glavni turnir. Zadovoljna sam igrama u prva dva kola. Danas nisam bila loša, ali protivnica je briljirala. U 1. kolu igram s Hradeckom. Ona je odlična tenisačica, a ja ću dati sve od sebe da ju iznenadim. Zdrava sam, nakon Japana pauzirala sam mjesec i pol, ali sam svakodnevno trenirala u Stobreču. Nakon Zlína tjedan dana stanmke, a onda turnir u Italiji. Potom slijedi turnir u Zagrebu(75+H), kaže Ana.
ajmo! is offline  
post #56 of 1912 (permalink) Old Jun 10th, 2008, 07:22 AM
Senior Member
 
ma re's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 17,189
                     
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vec16 View Post
Great news guys. Looks like Kiszczynska already left Zlin and Ana got LL spot.
Main draw R1
Savic - Hradecka

Iako sam izgubila u finalu kvalifikacija protiv vrlo dobre Nizozemke, ušla sam u glavni turnir. Zadovoljna sam igrama u prva dva kola. Danas nisam bila loša, ali protivnica je briljirala. U 1. kolu igram s Hradeckom. Ona je odlična tenisačica, a ja ću dati sve od sebe da ju iznenadim. Zdrava sam, nakon Japana pauzirala sam mjesec i pol, ali sam svakodnevno trenirala u Stobreču. Nakon Zlína tjedan dana stanmke, a onda turnir u Italiji. Potom slijedi turnir u Zagrebu(75+H), kaže Ana.
All I can say is:

,,,

and so on. Go Ana!!!!!
ma re is offline  
post #57 of 1912 (permalink) Old Jun 10th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Senior Member
 
ajmo!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 16,018
                     
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Ana SAVIC (CRO) defeated Lucie HRADECKA (CZE) 6-4 6-3

All I can say is: Oh, my god!
Amazing win. Go Ana! Kick some ass!
She can beat Kostanic!
ajmo! is offline  
post #58 of 1912 (permalink) Old Jun 10th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Senior Member
 
ma re's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 17,189
                     
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vec16 View Post
Ana SAVIC (CRO) defeated Lucie HRADECKA (CZE) 6-4 6-3

All I can say is: Oh, my god!
Amazing win. Go Ana! Kick some ass!
She can beat Kostanic!


Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!!

That's the "Japanese edition" Ana, hope she stays in Zlin for some time It's not going to be easy against Jelena cause she's getting back to form, but I wouldn't be surprised with Ana winning that one.

The only problem is - which one to cheer for
I can't cheer against Jelena cause of her long time commitment to Fed cup, but I can't cheer against a great newcomer like Ana either. Dilemma, dilemma...
ma re is offline  
post #59 of 1912 (permalink) Old Jun 10th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 9,873
                     
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vec16 View Post
Ana SAVIC (CRO) defeated Lucie HRADECKA (CZE) 6-4 6-3
Wow, amazing win!!! After her loss to Ewijk in qualies, I did not expect it.

With that win, Ana will finally break into the top 400 in next week's rankings! That's excellent, considering she started the year at around #600. This girl is good!!!
networthy is offline  
post #60 of 1912 (permalink) Old Jun 10th, 2008, 06:13 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
tennismaster8820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Safe place.
Posts: 20,191
                     
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Great news!
I like Jelena and she is the favorite, but this time I'm cheering for Ana!
tennismaster8820 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome