Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vika's Photos thread vol.2

979K views 5K replies 159 participants last post by  ozza 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3,069 ·
For every workout photo with a bottle of vino, she posts ten party and fastfood pics. #2015gettinready :help:

This post has been deleted
#3,077 ·
Great pics! :hearts:

How long is she going to hang out with her Belarusian friends. She takes them everywhere.
Hooray for the Belarusian mafia! :cool: :cheer:

I think it is understable that Vika wants to take a break and relax with her friends before she starts a proper training for the next season.
I agree. I'm not worried yet. :lol: I think it's healthy that she's having some fun and comfort with her family. :)

#3,088 ·
Can someone please tell me who are these people in her box (I only know Meilen, Sam and Redfoo)? Especially the man in white on the left. He was the only one who stand up when Vika made 4-1 :)

The pic is from this video at 5:07 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTGi5PamsxU
I think a man who is between Meilen Tu and Sam Sumyk is Mike Guevara (Vika's fitness trainer), and a man with a cap behind Sam is Dave Matthews (Vika's physiotherapist).

#3,095 ·
She looks so good these days.

This traveling is convincing me she's not in a very good place mentally as far as tennis goes. It doesn't seem as if she's doing it for treatment, so I think it's more about mental health.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#3,096 ·
I think you have a point. This year has been just rough for her on a lot of levels. And training all the time really isn't going to help your mental perspective if you're feeling low (and you can apply this to a lot of things, like studying when you feel like crap isn't going to improve your grades).

#3,103 ·
I reiterate: I think Vika is cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.