Status
Not open for further replies.

<3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

137K views 1K replies 126 participants last post by  dameshibatvutre 
#1 ·

All things DimiPova in here, please! ;)

See less See more
#337 ·
Agreed.. She is the one who pulls the trigger...
Still wondering how they met though :) she hasn't shared that with the media...

#342 ·
Grigor followed Maria like a puppy in Milan, so it was not just a coincidence meeting... It depends when the things with Serena ended... (yes, I do believe they had something with Serena - the incident last year even more convinced me)... As for Maria, we know she broke her engagement in June 2012, and until December when we saw Dimitrov around her, she was "oficially" single.

#343 ·
Before Maria, Grigor dated a bulgarian girl, Simona Stefanova since 2009. During 2012 clay season and Queen's, she was at his tournaments watching him. After his semis at Queen's, he went to kiss her in the stands. So if something was going on between Grigor and SW, it didn't last long and it was maybe during a little break up between Grigor an his girlfriend. After, .... Grigor always was very private, even before to be with Maria.

In the end it's not that important and not our business. Right now Maria an Grigor are together and very happy, that's matter.

#347 ·
Alright... So according to ESPN interview of GD, he got so depressed and couldn't hold a raquet 6 days after his 1st round exit at RG. It was a very painfull loss for him. And that made him comment at his post match presser that he had personal concern which needs to be dealt with. Seriously I thought that he should've at least got rid of that statement because it just sparked speculations that he and Masha broke up.. Where in fact they did not. Oh well, he still has to learn a few more things here and there.. Masha to the rescue, please.

#352 ·
He is doing it Maria's way, but....losing the first set 7-6 in a 10-8 tiebreaker....no big deal...but, he is now serving down 4-3 in the second set.....if Maria has been making sure he works out as hard as she does, he might eke out a second set win and....wait a minute.....is this a five set match? 4-4...let's see what he has....still on serve, down 4-5.

#358 ·
what would Maria do after something like that? score is now 4-4...correction...easy hold..grigor leads 5-4.

easy hold for lopez...5-5. If it was maria she would be broken and break back to six six. Federer won somewhere with two tiebreakers...I am not sure whether they would play a third one in this match.

#360 ·
Both held....tiebreaker of the tiebreakers?5 consecutive serves held...3-2 grigor....uh oh...he is down 4-3...I am betting he double faulted.....Maybe there have been nine holds...he leads 5-4.....6-5, he is serving....6-6.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.