WTA Championships
Olympic Gold Medal

Mixed Doubles:

Career Grand Slam & Golden Grand Slam
Olympic Gold Medal
Hopman Cup

See less See more
#3 ·
I think some more wins are possible, but I think what she decides to do with the rest of her life is more significant...she will decide, as she should. candy, architecture, family, media presence....things we do not know about yet. I do not rule out more grand slams, but two significant bouts with her shoulder has to have her thinking of many other things.

#6 ·
To win Wimbledon in 2014 would be awesome - 10 year anniversary and everything. More importantly, that her shoulder recovers and she can get back to winning big.

#7 ·
Here for another AO domination :drool:

There isn't much more I want from Maria though other than to stay true to herself and keeping her game on court aggressive (and be healthy :sobbing:), the achievements will come.

#10 ·
Slams slams slams. Wimbledon next year would be really really awesome. But I'm fine with any slam. That would be her second one of all the slams. She could flop at some small tournaments here and there, but winning a slam matters the most. I don't need another really consistent year, go far at all tournaments, stay in the top 3 but Semipova or EvenflopbeforeQFpova show up in slams :facepalm:

And don't make me go there about doubles! Wishful thinking. She is not Navratilova ffs :spit: But seriously, are doubles and mixed doubles really that important to you? Cause sometimes I read Serena Slam and I saw you want her to win the mixed doubles even more than the singles one :help:

Oh and those edits and rumors about Maria playing in some fcking MMs (that maybe you edited it yourself :tape:) Why did you have to do it? To troll us and make us believe? Trust me, that trick is getting old, and we're not that dumb :lol:

#11 ·
The super grandslam? Care to educate me?

#12 ·
I want her to win at least two more majors before she retires. That's kinda asking for much but not really. Getting to one more major championship will be tough enough. But yes, two more would make me feel satisfied with her career. Unlike most here, I really don't care much if she wins the AO. Another Wimbledon and another French are the two I'd want to see her get the most, followed by the US Open.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.