Unless someone has an injury to where they can't play whatsoever... I think they'll give everything in their power to play this.
Anyway, some talk about the team...
1) Myskina - 5 Ranking - She's way ahead of the other Russians in the rankings, and her only significant defending points is a Rome QF to June 14th. Definitely in.
2) Petrova - 6 - Has a 750 point lead on the 5th ranked Russian, Kuznetsova. However, is defending Roland Garros SF, and a win over Seles in Rome. Probably in... but would be advised to stay healthy, and just get past a couple 1st rounds during red clay season.
3) Dementieva - 9 - Only about a 500 point lead on Kuznetsova... but is defending just one win in Birmingham until June 14th. Definitely in.
4) Zvonareva - 11 - Even though she's about 400 points ahead of Kuznetsova now... Vera is on the outside looking in. Defending Roland Garros QF, Bol WIN, Berlin QF, Strasbourg SF, and Vienna SF. Clay is Vera's best surface... and she's really going to have to show it if she's going to stay ahead of Sveta.
5) Kuznetsova - 14 - It's really up to Sveta and Vera for the 4th singles spot. Sveta has around 100 points to defend, not much. Sveta has played great earlier this year... but she has yet to prove she can play this well on a consistent basis... and has yet to prove if she can do it on clay.
6) Sharapova, Bovina, Safina - Need to pull out a miracle... like winning a Tier I, and reaching the finals of a Slam... which none of these big girls can do on clay.